iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another What's It

Started by Corley5, January 23, 2021, 10:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

Quote from: mike_belben on January 26, 2021, 10:17:52 AM

Ya know that little guy who moves the thing you just put down on the corner of the welder.  

He is not always so little. Like the times I've search high and low for a tool I just had in my hand and found it in the other hand.  ::)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Tacotodd

Gary, that's like my teacher in JH. She couldn't find her reading glasses. Went on for hours. The rest of the class wouldn't tell her that they were on top of her head!  🤭
Trying harder everyday.

SwampDonkey

Wow, you have a real puzzler there Corley. I've looked over pages of antique tools for this and that and never seen anything close. I'm sure you have to. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

JJ

Maybe not complete, if the 90 deg bar is welded, I think it would fit into a pipe mount.

or maybe the 90 deg bar was supposed to slide (instead of rust welded), then maybe it is a slide hammer, to hit the nibbler on the end, or the puller on other end.

I cannot think of anything vintage that small, other than model trains maybe.. for setting and pulling tiny spikes??

JJ

Corley5

Google searches for possibilities have came up with no pictures of anything similar. :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

moodnacreek

It's not for killing vampires, they use oak for that.                                  That Belben is so disorganized.

mike_belben

Vampire season still a ways off in this area. 😌
Praise The Lord

Corley5

Anybody have a picture of something like this?  Travis is off this week.  Zach is going to tell him it may be a knob and tube wiring tool and to see what reaction he gets from his dad  when he tells him that. ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

SwampDonkey

Sometimes a tag team approach loosens lips. And there is also the likelihood he don't know neither and you're doing his research. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

51cub

I know it's a real old story, but I found mine. Patent number 22283789. Filed Feb 27 1939, granted May 19 1942. It's a distributor adjusting tool
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

customsawyer

That was going to be my next guess. :D :D :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!