iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Things you miss from your loved ones

Started by Walnut Beast, May 17, 2023, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walnut Beast

This old girl Ella went to heaven April 28. I miss my eating partner. She loved to eat. Every meal I ate she always expected to get the plate with some on it and she did ! In her bed right by me. If I wasn't in the kitchen heating up some burger in water over rice at night for her meal she let me know about it by barking and staring at me till it got done every night. When she wasn't able to walk good I was always there to help her and give a kiss on her snout. Even though she was on a pain and inflammation pills in burger balls that helped.  At 14 she still was ready to play ball by getting it and keeping it or a little tug of war. When Diesel and me went on a excursion on foot or in the Polaris General she was always waiting to greet us and occasionally she went looking for us even know she could barley get around. Even know we miss her and many things we have no regrets! Because she was always with us at home and laying in her bed right by me staring at me and me sharing everything I ate and snacked on with her.  The night before she passed she was on fire enjoying and demanding her share of pizza with my wife. Might seem odd but after she passed she was right by us for a couple days in her bed. After the first night the wife wanted her with us for one more night. Then I buried her in a 4'x4' 45" grave I hand dug with her bed and a bunch of goodies. Many good memories!! And she is still in the spirit with us. 

thecfarm

I have a marker where Dew would watch over The Farm.
He loved his Mother more than his PaPa, but I was fine with that. I knew if I was not around, the wife was well protected.
Almost every night I would come home, and I would see him jump up and start to bark and run into the woods protecting the place. My wife would say, he's been laying there for hours. But he would hear my truck and do his job.  ;D
It's an awful thing to lose one of them.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SawyerTed

My constant companion, Dixie, does the same patrol periodically during the day and before bed.  

She's as good a dog as I've ever had.  I dread the day she is gone.  

Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

JD Guy

Our most sincere sympathy on losing your best friend. Time will help but if you're like most of us you'll never forget them.

Thank You Sponsors!