iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Hardwood Island Trail

Started by Jeff, July 19, 2021, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: Jeff on July 26, 2021, 08:35:46 PM
It reads like dyslexic bomb disarmament. .

Now cut the blue wire. But first....
:D That is EXACTLY the impression I was was getting as you read it on the video! Glad it was just a PH test kit and not the real thing. Like directions we got from one of my wife's girl friends decades ago to find their new house "two blocks before the old maple on the right, make a left..." (They got worse after that.)
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

Lynda found this photo from ubout 10 years ago. The only time I ever got her out to the hardwood Island, Before the big trees were brutalized by storm and age. 

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Here is what I was able to do with a landscape rake on some of the newly mulched areas.

Clean up your WOODLAND trails with a LANDSCAPE RAKE! - YouTube

thecfarm

I went to a "how to field the deer class". Was a couple hours. Had one guy that said, he would scatter the seeds than drive over it with his four wheeler to "pack" down the seeds into the ground. Worked better than a special roller he bought to do the same thing.
have fun!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

That is exactly what I do Ray. :)

doc henderson

@Jeff you can check your ph on just pure distilled and i think it should read 7.  you can check the other water and see what it is.  sort of a control.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Love that landscape rake. A 15yd load and a 10yd load of gravel raked and leveled with the 8n.

Walnut Beast

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!