iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky-diving

Started by isawlogs, September 02, 2003, 11:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

My daughter, Andrea 19 yrs old went and took a dive ...
She is in remission from leukemia now for 1 1/2 yrs won this through the cancer society They send the kids that are healthy enough out invitations cards and with the aproval of the parents are eligible to win a jump...
 Well her name was drawn... and she went and jumped ... 8) 8)  They jump in tandem the first 6 jumps and then they can jump alone ::) ::)
  She did her first  but now she wants to get the other five done  so she can do it on her own....She said it was the most adrenalating thing she has ever felt ( God I wonder why )
 Leucan (cancer society) had a photographer that jumped with them and took 24 pics of her from the plane and during the dive...
  12,000 feet  45 secondes free fall  then open the shoot 4minutes to landing
  I have the pics on kodac disc from the photo shop if I could only figure out now wath I need to post them I'de be doing great...  
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

biziedizie

isawlogs your daughter just did one of the coolest things there is to do. 8) Have you ever thought about doing a jump with her??? There's nothing like jumping out of a plane and free falling. You gotta try it. 8)

Steve

Tom

Isawlogs,
Check the "Forum Tools" at the top of the page.

I'm not sure I would jump out of a perfectly good airplane. :-/

isawlogs

Steve
   I work on high steel for quite a long time , I had a few adrenaline rushsss on beams  :D  :D :D Don't really feel the need to get one intentionally(?)  ;D ;D ;D
  And like Tom said why ??? I'fn the plane is still going I'm staying on  ;D ;D ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

TEXT Should of read on high steel   :-/
   I got out in 91 after I  had a work related accident   :-[
 One of those things that hapen . Took a few years to heal up but got most of the movement and trenght back in my arm, good thing about it ...Got me into the orange machine family  8) 8) 8)

Marcel

isawlogs

Oups that din't work

Should have read worked on high steel

Marcel

OneWithWood

When I was in college my roomate and I got into jumping.  It was an unbelievable rush.
Tom, the plane we went up in was so rickety I felt better after jumping out of it  :o :D ;D :D :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

isawlogs

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!