iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blockbuster Firewood Processors

Started by customdave, November 15, 2010, 12:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customdave

Does anybody have one of these, used one or seen them up close, if so what did you think of these machines ? They look pretty good on the web. Thanks...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Buck

Pretty well built and they have a salesman named Dave that is a real help.  I was well on my way to a purchase and found a deal I couldnt pass up on a used processor.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Jasperfield

I have a 15-20 Blockbuster processor and just love it. I bought it new in '06 and have not yet had even one problem with it.

If I ever buy another processor it'll be a Blockbuster.

customdave

Thanks guys thats good to know!

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Corley5

I've got a 14-12.  It'll be beginning its sixth season next month.  I'd buy another one  :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jasperfield

Chansey,

We, who own these machines, know that Blockbuster processors are virtually problem free. We do know how to operate them and we have processed product at the rate and quantity advertised by the manufacturer.

I have seen, first hand, every commercially available firewood processor model sold in the U.S. operate, and have personally operated several of same; And never did any of the machines have the littany of problems you have described.

I do not believe that a commercially manufactured processor, made in the U.S. or Canada, would fail in its design and practical operation as you have stated.

Chansey

Jasperfield,

What in the world would make you a believer??

What has been stated is fact--want to believe, make a trip to New Mexico and see for yourself.  BTW, it is Canadian if it helps.

No cost whatsoever to those who convert and become believers based on facts.

Jasperfield

Thank You Sponsors!