iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Air gun ??

Started by isawlogs, August 17, 2011, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I know  used it late last week ... Think I could find it today  ::)

I spend so much time looking for tools, there is just not enough time in a day to do stuff anymore  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

And here I thought you were starting a thread about pellet guns. :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

isawlogs

Ah Bill, I got over them pellet guns a long time ago , the use of powder was awarded to me and never looked back.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

oh contraire my friend, I have a pellet gun that put's out 1400 feet per second It actually has a recoil pad. I also have armor piercing pellets if you can believe that. Fruit rats don't stand a chance.

red oaks lumber

to many beans gives you an air gun 8)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

tcsmpsi

I don't even know how many I have....but, I can almost always find one.    ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

SPIKER

I can find every air gun I own usually when I'm looking for something else cause when I'm looking for them they seem to be camo color laying strategically under some thing that is just big enough to hide them but not big enough to force me to pick it up to look under them...

I looked for one 4 times this week, to blow dry some concrete prior to applying glue for a sill plate.   gave up used my tee shirt.   tossed tee shirt onto bench & knocked two blow guns onto the floor  ::)    :D  I hosed off the wood dust & swept it up but was wet enough to not grab the PL400...

I too initially though pellet guns, I have a 1000FPS Rugar that takes out wood chucks ;)   It kicks some which makes it hard to keep aim due to the spring revers kick that buggs me but is very accurate.

mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Raider Bill

Quote from: SPIKER on August 17, 2011, 07:29:08 PM
I can find every air gun I own usually when I'm looking for something else cause when I'm looking for them they seem to be camo color laying strategically under some thing that is just big enough to hide them but not big enough to force me to pick it up to look under them...

I looked for one 4 times this week, to blow dry some concrete prior to applying glue for a sill plate.   gave up used my tee shirt.   tossed tee shirt onto bench & knocked two blow guns onto the floor  ::)    :D  I hosed off the wood dust & swept it up but was wet enough to not grab the PL400...

I too initially though pellet guns, I have a 1000FPS Rugar that takes out wood chucks ;)   It kicks some which makes it hard to keep aim due to the spring revers kick that buggs me but is very accurate.

mark

Mines a Ruger too the Air Magnum.

Autocar

Don't feel bad I can't find half of my tools eather. I put them in a place where I can find them then forget where that spot is  :D If I had a quarter for every time I walked to the house and asked my wife to come down to the shop and see if she see's it. Sometimes I look past it and just miss it.
Bill

isawlogs

:D :D
   Lucky for you she don't charge ya dat quarter ;D

Marcel

SwampDonkey

My mother's uncle had a place in his shop for every tool and nail and such. When he wanted to use something it was where it was suppose to be because he always put it back when done. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

I'm never done   ::)

Marcel

SwampDonkey

I'm not quite as organized, but not bad. Still there is stuff that goes missing. I have a drafting triangle that got miss placed last winter between here and the shop. You think I can find that thing, nope. And it was, I thought, sitting on my work table in the shop.  ::)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

good thing I have six chainsaws here, swear ta god sometimes those things have legs  ::)  And those have a dedicated home ta boot.  :-\

Marcel

Carpenter

My Dad's shop is so organized he can tell in an instant if I borrowed anything!! Mine on the other hand, I wish it was so organized. 

Coon

Hey you guys are lucky... you have garages to lose your tools in.....me I just have a redneck workshop that I can walk into turn around and walk out of.... It is supposed to house all of my tools ... usually the biggest tool in there is me.   :D   :D  If I look for a tool today I might find it next week and by then I can't remember what I needed it for when I do find it.... It's a really vicious circle and part of the reason I bought a sawmill..... so I can build more room to lose things.  ;)   ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

submarinesailor

Coon,

I know exactly what you are saying.  And getting old isn't helping any at all.

Bruce

isawlogs

Most frustating thing about searching for the darn tools is that I remember what I used it for and when .. its where I put it  down that haunts me  ::) :-\   the thought " I know I put it here "  agravates me  :D :D :D

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Loosing that triangle pithed me off as if it was a $180 hand tool.  You can't buy the duplicate anywhere in these parts. :D

Raider Bill

I set down my lighted magnified glasses 2 weeks ago. Still haven't found them.

isawlogs

If'n I was you maybe I would just about to be starting to think I may be wanting to look for a unlighted magnafine glasses ans still not find it  ;D

Marcel

Brucer

9 times out of 10, whatever it is, it turns out to be in my back pocket :D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

SwampDonkey

Well I got lucky. I was in Presque Isle, Maine yesterday and stopped into Staples and found my triangle on the rack.  8) The old one I had for 25 years. Pays to be brand loyal, they stick around. ;)

Magicman

Did you get two  ???  Then you would have an extra one that you can't fine.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodcarver

I operate on the principle that if I have two or three of something I may be able to find one when I need it.  Sometimes I need four.  :D
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Thank You Sponsors!