iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look at what we bought

Started by HuZzEy, April 18, 2016, 07:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuZzEy

Hey we bought new a new pulp truck 88 f800 with a Jd loader.

thecfarm

First truck with a loader?? Cab looks good on it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

slider

I have had one for over 10 years and just picked up a second one last week.You are going to wonder how you got by with out this thing before.Nice score.Go ahead and start shopping for the best place to buy hyd lines.
al glenn

HuZzEy

We have a Chevy c65 with a prentice f model but it's really only good for a yard truck I got it for sale on Craigslist along with 2 other trucks I did post them on here for sale but the post got deleted I forgot to put I accept the terms I'll try posting them again

HuZzEy

It's air brakes with the Brazilian ford diesel it needs a windshield for a inspection sticker cab is amazingly solid

Maine372

hydraulic leaks do wonders for preserving the back of the cab. dad had a L8000 with a prentice 110 and later a 120. the back of the cab looked new. the rust first got to the drivers floor board then under the windshield.

sawguy21

I am a little surprised it's on air being a single axle. Be careful of your weights.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

Very nice! ;) The JD loaders must've been more popular out east, I've never seen or heard of one around here.
Too many irons in the fire

snowstorm

Quote from: barbender on April 20, 2016, 10:52:14 PM
     Very nice! ;) The JD loaders must've been more popular out east, I've never seen or heard of one around here.
i think the jd loaders were made by savage or something like that . deere did not build them just rebranded them. they arrived in the northeast in the mid 60's and were gone by the mid 70's

HuZzEy

We are not worried about hauling a lot on it the log yard is only 12 miles away I was surprised on what little fuel it took to get it home drive it from guilford to home and only used 4 maybe 5 gal drove like 50 miles I know it will use more hauling but I'm happy I made new stakes for the body this week hope to put them on soon but kinda busy screening sand and working my full time job

CarpenterPaul

red

The Brazilian Ford Diesel is known for good power and MPG with the right gear setup . It is sometimes known as a New Holland Diesel . Also two different cubic inch versions . Parts should be easy to find.
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

red

They can also be found in Ford School Busses
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

snowstorm

HuZzEy

Oh I know all about them my dad bought 2 l8000 dump truck with 240hp wheelers they are extremely under powered and not good on fuel and engines only last about 100k then block cracks internally and start mixing fluids but for the money we paid for this truck would have been hard to pass up

Thank You Sponsors!