iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tesla new Electric Truck

Started by red, November 15, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

It is crazy. I feel that the government just continues to take take take. When are they going to give back? Or just stop taking more?

dgdrls

https://www.plugshare.com

My good friend has a Chevy Volt.
Apps/sites like above are valuable for E-cars

In regard to the Tesla truck, Nicola released an actual working hybrid truck based on Hydrogen fuel.

https://nikolamotor.com

D

florida

Smith has been making electric trucks for 75 years for short-haul deliveries. The market for them is infinitesimal. Look for the subsidies on the Tesla trucks. Musk's main business is mining subsidies from American taxpayers, not building cars or trucks. 
General contractor and carpenter for 50 years.
Retired now!

rjwoelk

Yes they will make charging stations all over the place. Then the gov will be able to set them up to add a road tax to that charging unit. Then the so call ed cheep fuel will be gone. This was what happened to propane in our neck of the woods. Killed it.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

starmac

DIND,DING, Florida nailed it.

rjwoelk, the goal has never been and never will be cheaper fuel to the green crowd, it just needs to be green  at any cost.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

reelman65

Quote from: starmac on January 09, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
DIND,DING, Florida nailed it.

rjwoelk, the goal has never been and never will be cheaper fuel to the green crowd, it just needs to be green  at any cost.

I read somewhere that he is into the US taxpayer for between 4-5 billion $
75 Acres of hardwoods that i want to try to optimize for HW growth, health and habitat. Also interested in creating a few small stands of fruit/nut trees and sample of different native species

starmac

Like most green energy companies, I suspect that he one day will take the few million that he has squirreled away of taxpayers money, excluding the kickbacks to the right politicians and quietly disappear, and Tesla will just be a memory. That will not happen until the gov money dries up though.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Thank You Sponsors!