iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT40 Super Wide Diesel

Started by Sixacresand, December 26, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

My wife and I went out to have a Anniversary dinner in Macon, GA tonight.  In the parking lot, behind a nice pickup, was a brand spanking new Super LT40 Wide diesel.  It did my heart good to see such a fine machine and I was very happy for the owner.  I looked around inside the restaurant to see if I could see somebody with a new Woodmizer Cap so I could meet him.  Must be a gentleman sawyer because I didn't see anyone wearing a cap inside the building.  Oh well,  I bet there will be some sawdust flying in South Georgia in the morning. Good luck and have fun, stranger sawyer.  :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

charles mann

Should have left a note on his window with the FF web link. I hate flyers being left on my tck, but have come across many good web links bc of a note left under wiper blade. 
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

nativewolf

I can't figure out if @sixacresand is saying he has a new mill or if there was actually another sawyer.  
Liking Walnut

dbroswoods

Sixacresand

No, it was not my new mill.  I left a card on his door.  I wrote on the back of it "congratulations -are you a member of forestryforum.com?"  Nancy said if you don't get away from the mill and pickup, you're going to get arrested.  

I figured he picked it up at Woodmizer in Newnan GA and was heading home and stopped to eat in Macon.  

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Dave Shepard

I really see a sawmill on the road around here, and when I do, it's a friend of mine that does portable milling. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!