iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Only in the South Carolina

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 27, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Cops: SC woman stabbed man, threw fake leg in yard

GREENWOOD, S.C. — A Greenwood woman has been arrested after police say she stabbed her boyfriend, then threw his prosthetic leg in the yard to prevent him from chasing her.

Police say 48-year-old Michelle Thomas called them Monday night and said she grabbed a knife and stabbed her boyfriend after he hit her.

Thomas said she swung the knife at her boyfriend, then pulled off his prosthetic leg and tossed it and a spare leg out the door before calling police.

Authorities say the boyfriend told them Thomas had attacked him for no reason. He was treated at a hospital for cuts to his hands and leg.

Thomas has been charged with aggravated criminal domestic violence. She declined to comment on her case Wednesday when reached by phone.

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/03/27/4727087/cops-sc-woman-stabbed-man-threw.html#storylink=cpy
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Sonofman

Yee-hai! We sure know how to have fun here in good old South Cackalacky. It is true, real life is strainger than any fiction you could dream up.
Located due west of Due West.

clww

I'm picturing a new reality show: "The SC".
:D :D :D
Actually, that was pretty good thinking on her part. Hey! Wait a minute now! I'm thinking this was premeditated. >:(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Okrafarmer

Oh, we're full of characters here! So is our wood.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

scgargoyle

I've lived in FL for over 30 years, and they seem to want to be the next Califunny. Now, I'm building my place in SC, and loonies seem to be following me. My mother in VT asked me why SC is in the news so much. Maybe they're just trying to make me feel at home  :D :D :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

WDH

At least she threw both legs into the yard. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

tree-farmer

Dang, didn't leave the old boy a leg to stand on.....

Sorry could not resist  ::)
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tree-farmer on March 28, 2013, 08:30:07 AM
Dang, didn't leave the old boy a leg to stand on.....

Sorry could not resist  ::)

:D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tgalbraith

Poston-
Good thing they did'nt live next to a sawyer.  He'd of had that wooden leg slabbed and quarter sawn in short order.

Then the boyfriend would have said, I  "cant" walk. :D :) :laugh:
M Belsaw, 46" insert blade, Oliver 88 power  plant

thecfarm

Kick a man when he's down.  Maine makes the news too.  ::)  I wonder sometimes.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tim Lea

Thats bad she even took his spare to what the heck  :D :D :D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: scgargoyle on March 28, 2013, 06:41:34 AM
I've lived in FL for over 30 years, and they seem to want to be the next Califunny. Now, I'm building my place in SC, and loonies seem to be following me. My mother in VT asked me why SC is in the news so much. Maybe they're just trying to make me feel at home  :D :D :D

Hmmmm.

Perhaps it's not the geographic location causing these symptoms...

(Just kiddin'!)

Herb

Thank You Sponsors!