iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Fire!!

Started by Andy White, December 28, 2015, 07:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy White

After all the above normal tempratures we have been having, it did not feel Christmasy to me. As today passed, it got cooler and cooler!  Finally fire weather. I laid a good fire before supper, and after a great meal without turkey or dressing, it was time to enjoy. Nancy and the fourman grabbed their favorite places to relax. I got a shot of them in their natural state.   Happy New Year to the entire forum and sponsers.  :new_year: :new_year: :new_year:   

Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This is good Andy. Its still warm here....but Friday morning....32°. I'l catch up with you then.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Looks cozy, Andy.

Looks quite downhome, even the 22 leaning in the corner!

We're due for some "Winter" weather for about the next week.

Winter Storm watch issued for this area today!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

You shocked me when you mentioned FIRE !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Looks very homey warm and comfy!  I look forward to colder weather.

Andy White

Lynn,
I meant to say Controlled
Fire. I forgot," I have a history!!"
                                                            Andy ;D ;D ;D
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

I think this was the first time in 15 years that we did not have a fire in the fireplace opening Christmas presents. It was 50°!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Den Socling

I don't like smoky fires in airtight stoves. I have a lot of wood this year but haven't burned a stick. According to the forecast, that will change this week.

yukon cornelius

I always look forward to the first fire but by spring I am more than ready for the last
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!