iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

The sun is shining bright!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chevytaHOE5674

5 inches of rain and 4 inches of snow in the last 4 days. Mud is so deep it'll suck the boots right off your feet, grazing and feeding cattle has been awful. After today its supposed to stay below freezing so as long as it doesn't snow too much the ground might tighten up. 

sawguy21

Unusually mild here, I have yet to scrape the windshield. The mountain passes are getting snow and lots of it so won't be long. The forecast is for a mild winter which is fine by me, I have had my fill of cold, but that usually means lots of white stuff.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

Weather forecast here is possibly 3 - 6 inches of snow through the night!

Then warm up a little on Monday and it will likely all go away!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

hturner12

Yall can keep the snow.
Hugh
Ezbordwalk Jr

chevytaHOE5674

Already a few inches of snow on the ground and the guessers are saying 8-12 more inches here near the lake. Away from the lake saying possible 2 foot. 

thecfarm

Yikes!!! 2 feet of snow.
Sun was out,but they said the clouds would come in.
I might get some snow too. They drew a line across the state. Maybe one inch,maybe 3 inches. Maybe more.Depends on that line. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Sunny today and saw the first cardinal at the feeder this morning.

Looking out the dormer window. ;D :)

Oakfeild, Maine windmills @ 35 miles away

Mount Kadahdin, Maine @ 55 miles away

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

rjwoelk

Woke up to -25 c or -13 f. But warming up to the freezin point by the weekend.
Next 2 weeks are looking good just a few degrees of freezing for the highs.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

rjwoelk

Woke up to -25 c or -13 f. But warming up to the freezin point by the weekend.
Next 2 weeks are looking good just a few degrees of freezing for the highs.l
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

sawguy21

0C (32F) and snowing this morning, the first of the season. It won't stay long but definitely have to get sand bags for the 2wd pick up.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

Juvenile or female cardinal. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Rain now at a little past 9 at night. Might be white in the morning.

thecfarm

All white his morning. Maybe 2 inches of wet snow. Raining now.

Bricklayer51

It started snowing yesterday got about 2 or 3 inches on the ground now

SwampDonkey

Quote from: thecfarm on November 10, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
All white his morning. Maybe 2 inches of wet snow. Raining now.
Same deal. Nice and dry in here though. ;D

chevytaHOE5674

Snow and wind here. No idea how much snow as the grass is still showing but the drifts are 4 and 5 feet tall, 60mph north winds tend to do that with dry fluffy snow. Was at the beach last night and the waves were 15+ feet tall, was really awesome to watch.

thecfarm

The wind is blowing. I'm not use to this cold weather. :D

thecfarm

Close that door!! ;D  30°,coldest we had at this time of day for a while. High is only the mid 30's. I think it is here.

chevytaHOE5674

9° last night. Too early for that kinda cold. Brrr

curdog

Finally had our first freeze last night.  We had a light frost a couple weeks ago, but got into the upper 20s and actually had frost on the grass this morning....glad to be done with the heat for a while...

SwampDonkey

was 22 this morning and the wind is screaming cold. :D

lxskllr

Clear and cool; 40°. Got below freezing last night. Probably my last night with the bedroom window open. Have a fire going now. My cat loves fires. I tell her I made it just for her. She's just a dumb cat, so she doesn't know any better  :^P

caveman

We had a really nice fall this year - it was last Saturday.  It has been hot ever since.  The lows at night have been in the 70's.  The kids went swimming yesterday.  I am ready for some of you Canadians to export some cool weather.
Caveman

SwampDonkey

The power went out here this afternoon a short while. Just long enough to set up the generator and go for an extra jug of gas. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!