iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Proud new owner of a CB 5036

Started by mrwood, October 15, 2011, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwood

Hello everyone. I just wanted to get in on the action here. I've been reading for a few months but have never registered. But I figured since I finally got on the OWB train it was about time to jump in here and get to know everybody in case I ever need some technical help. I finally got my Central Boiler 5036 hooked up. I have ran it for the past three days. Although it is not cold enough I just wanted to test it before I really needed to rely on it for good. So far I am very pleased with it's operation (other than burning all facial hair off due to opening the door when the damper was closed). Did you know they explained that in the book? Who reads those things? Oh well that is one lesson I will not repeat.

doctorb

Welcome to the Forum!  Bring us your successes and your trials (self-inflicted included) as the winter and your experience progresses.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

upsnake

Quote from: mrwood on October 15, 2011, 10:07:08 PM
So far I am very pleased with it's operation (other than burning all facial hair off due to opening the door when the damper was closed). Did you know they explained that in the book? Who reads those things? Oh well that is one lesson I will not repeat.

You'll do it again :)

Hahah
Welcome to FF. There are lots of really smart ppl on here, if you come with an open mind it will be very beneficial.

thecfarm

mrwood,Welcome to the FF and the OWB club. I really like Heatmor.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mrwood

Thanks guys yeah so far so good although with it only being 55 out for the past three days the thing heated me out of my house. I had to open doors just to breath and that was just the piping. I hope it to be that well when it is in the teens

Dean186

Congratulation on your new outdoor furnace and welcome to the forum.

Thank You Sponsors!