This was taken in Feb of last year.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Corley5

So it didn't work that time

Jeff

I'm watching with interest buddy. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Maybe it worked this time ;D  These are maple sawlogs.  Nothing real big came out this part of the woods but they graded out good

Corley5

Ya that's better!!!  I like it

Jeff

Yee haW!  Here's some help with the first one as a bonus!  Way to go Greg!

Corley5

Cool  8) 8)  thanks Jeff.  I even slipped in a diferent pic up front.  I guess this picture posting stuff isn't so hard once you take a little time to figure it out

Jeff

Nope its pretty easy once you know how.  I can go from camera to web in less then 2 minutes if I try. I know, I tried. ;D

dail_h

SHOOT
   I can't even get on the web in two minuets,and posting :-/ :-/ :-/ This ain' near easy as spittin in the dirt
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Norm

Way to go Greg, neat pics, now how about delivering a load of those nice looking maples logs to Iowa. You can go to the threshers reunion and write if off as a business expense. ;D

Mark M

Man I would kill to have just a couple of those logs. I love maple and the closest thing we've got is box elder, DanG

Corley5

Those logs you see were less than half of last years total.  I've got some more pics around here that have to be scanned that I'll put up.  I'm planning on coming to the Thressher's Reunion this year.  I bought some F-12 parts from guy near Mt Pleasant and am going to pick them up Labor Day Weekend and spend a couple days at the show.  Sounds like quite an event

Mark M

Hi Corley

You won't be disappointed! Some of the stuff they have there is incredible. Maybe you can throw a couple of them logs in the back of your truck and bring them along  :-/

Mark

Did you see my pictures? I really like those John Deere triple D's and 820's. That guy can really build tractors!

Thank You Sponsors!