iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Chicken Massacre

Started by DWyatt, May 24, 2020, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don P

That's what finally made us throw in the towel.

WV Sawmiller

I am sure we have weasels here and they even listed a Fla weasel but in all my time in the woods I have never seen one. I have seen lots of mink and several times otters on the lake and various rivers, both of which are in the weasel family I understand. It amazes me how many people around here, even ones who spend a lot of time in the woods, have never seen a either. Several years ago I stopped and turned around and my wife asked what i was doing and I told her I was going back to get a road kill mink. She swore it was a squirrel till I got it. The fur was not damaged and my buyer paid a good price for it since it was a male and did not have nursing marks. My wife did not like the smell which was pretty strong. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

nativewolf

I've seen 1 weasel dead and one alive.  The live weasel was seen at night bounding across a small country road and then through a freshly cut field.  The dead one was along our family driveway.  

They are very shy and really are most active at night.  They do terrors on a chicken coop.
Liking Walnut

Thank You Sponsors!