Sponsors:

Forum Member on the news

Started by Sixacresand, June 03, 2021, 07:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

I don't remember ever using that one...I'm still trying to sound it out!😂
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

I've noticed many times, when I learn a new word, that I suddenly notice it everywhere. I'm sure it was there along, I just never noticed. Makes me kind of worry about what else I'm being oblivious to?😊
Too many irons in the fire

WDH

I went back and looked and I believe that @Dave Shepard is actually the guilty sesquipedalian party. 

Bartender is innocent after all. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: WDH on June 24, 2021, 04:56:51 AM
I went back and looked and I believe that @Dave Shepard is actually the guilty sesquipedalian party.
I thought we had a clear rule that foul language was not tolerated here on the forums. ;D I don't mind words I don't understand, but ones I can't pronounce, and therefore use later, are another matter. I think he was just obfuscating anyway.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Sixacresand

I was at the Dr's office looking at my iphone and the tv station web site ran the tree smoother story again.  WOW, the story has gone viral!  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Andries

Quote from: Sixacresand on July 22, 2021, 08:36:19 PM. . . .  the story has gone viral!  
If it hits the news up here, well, then I'll file a note to let y'all know that it's gone Glacial too!   8)  

LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

WDH

You two have had something viral happen to you :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

Danny, I believe what we have here is a failure to communicate, or, pot and kettle.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!