iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy New Year!

Started by Raider Bill, December 31, 2021, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Raider Bill

My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Roxie

Happy New Year Raider!  

Let's hope things straighten out for you!  

:D
Say when

samandothers

I have not been partaking of the seasonal spirits in celebration of the evening's importance, however I seem to be seeing double!

:new_year:

HemlockKing

Happy New Years!

Already hear some fireworks and it's 4 hours till 12  8)
A1

GAB

To All:
I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
For those who over celebrate with spirits - the way to avoid a hangover in the AM is to rise after Noon.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

gspren

Happy New Years to all! I've been thinking of what resolution to make and I've got these 3 in mind, eat more ice cream, drink more bourbon, and smoke more cigars. It's a tough decision.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

SawyerTed

May you and yours be well in 2022 
May you be safe, warm and sheltered
May you have food to sustain you and may you find resources to make it until times are better
May you find space in your heart for those less fortunate
May we all find a better way and make a better world in the next 365 days

I wish all happiness and contentment in the New Year!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

GAB

Quote from: gspren on December 31, 2021, 07:46:53 PM
Happy New Years to all! I've been thinking of what resolution to make and I've got these 3 in mind, eat more ice cream, drink more bourbon, and smoke more cigars. It's a tough decision.
Let me help you with your tough decision: Do all of them!
Decision done.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

dgdrls

Time for 2021 to take a bow.

Best wishes to the FF, all its members and their families.

D

LIL

From our family to yours we would like to say Thank You for the continued love, friendship and support of The Forestry Forum. 

:new_year:

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

DbltreeBelgians

We just opened the door and kicked 2021 to the curb.
               Here's to a new and better year.
                                Stay safe,

Happy New Year everyone!!

Brent

Mooseherder

A lot more celebratory gunfire this year.  Monkey see monkey do.

Texas Ranger

Happy New Year my friends
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

mike_belben

May you all be blessed in 22.
Praise The Lord

Nebraska

I made it past my bedtime! Happy new year folks. Hope your 22 Is a good one. :)

doc henderson

Lets hope for a great new year.  has to be better than last year.  working and got a free meal.  

lots to be thankful for, but lots of people hurting.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Raider Bill

Thanks to whoever fixed my post. 😆 

thecfarm

Happy New Year to all FF members!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!