iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 43

Started by Magicman, September 21, 2022, 08:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We will be watching and hopefully this episode will be void of some of the previous "drama". 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

I have never seen an episode, heck we don't even own a TV, but I think all of these reality shows would be canceled it it were not for the drama.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

One "drama" possibility was voted off so we are off to a good start. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Skittles left the building.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

btulloh

Well . . . It's another season of the new normal. I'm resisting the reflex post that would take this topic to the restricted area . . .
HM126

Crossroads

I interviewed for a casting of homestead rescue and they kept asking me if I had any more problems. When it came down to it, we were doing just fine and didn't have enough drama to be casted. 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Magicman

It could be a good show if the producers, etc. didn't insist on pushing the LGQ thing.

Cedarman

I am going to watch.  Will see how long.  It seems you have to be a "character" to get on the show anymore.  A few still take a dumb pill when they get up in the morning.  Others seem sharp. I enjoyed last night, beauty is not a redeeming quality.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

That was an entertaining episode last night.  I was rooting for the underdogs and they finally came out on top and deserved it.  thumbs-up

Chuck White

At Tribal Council, the one player started talking about some players came to her and drew a lot of attention to her, it worked and she got voted off!

When she put herself up on that pedestal, I just knew she would be gone! 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

She showed exactly how not to play Survivor.  Fun  episode.

Magicman

Good episode tonight.  I am enjoying this season especially since they got away from the "woke" stuff.

I'll miss the next two and maybe three episodes while we are in Colorado.  There will not be a "tube" on da hill.  :)

Cedarman

I agree MM, last night was fun.  Should be a red flag when someone asks for something unusual.
This play will never work again if the producers try it.  But then again why not, to see what happens.

Magicman

Last night was a good episode and now it's gonna get interesting.  8)

Cedarman

The producers are whacking the bees nest this season to see what flies out and how fast.
Never seen so much buzz at a merge.  Some of those folks are not as dumb as they seem.

Magicman

It's a good series but I hated to see Noelle voted off.  She was such a tuff player.

Cedarman

Survivor at its finest.  No one is sacred.  All are worthy of winning.  Even the one voted off last night.  What Grit and Determination!!  Dead last at a challenging course.  Just needed a lucky throw and win.  Amazing.  As the Doc said, Assassins are everywhere.  Looking forward to more "games".  Glad I am sticking with this season.

Magicman

Last night was an interesting episode with some unexpected blindsides.  I am anxious to see how it plays out.  :)

Cedarman

It is a little late, but I need to tell Cody to NEVER, Never, ever give up your idol. Use it on yourself when those around you want a million dollars.
It has become a fun show again.

Magicman

Yup, Cody gets the "Did something dumb today" award.  ::) 

The other dumb move was/is to use the idol on another player.

Magicman

This was a very good series and a good finale', probably the most enjoyable ever. 

I may not have always agreed with the constants decisions but I understood knowing that there was stuff going on that was not available to the viewers.  Several dumb moves, but that is the game. 

I am looking forward to the next series.  8)

dougtrr2

I was surprised at the outcome.  I thought all three had a decent shot at the final tribal, with maybe a slight edge to Owen.  I would have never guessed that Gabler would win it near unanimously.  A lot of respect for his donation.

Doug in SW IA

Cedarman

I believe any of the last 6 could have one.  All played a good game. Lots of friendship after the final vote.  I bet Gabler has more money then he lets on.  It was a great season.  As good as the last one was bad. Imho. I look forward to March. (Not just for Survivor)

Thank You Sponsors!