iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I've found something to kill it but wonder what it is.

Started by Tee, April 23, 2013, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

Ranger herbicide wouldn't do it so had a suggestion of Triclopyer 4e and it's getting  it done but I wonder what it is.

It has plenty of root as you can see.

WDH

Need a better pic of the leaves, both upper and lower side, and a more close-up pic of the whole plant.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

ely

probably could have burned the pine needles and killed it.

SPIKER

Ahh that's one of those plants that are worth 1000 times their weight in gold, they have to be alive and growing though to sell them :D   :-[  hahaha 

I dont know what they are but that looks like a standard wild flower we have around here that gets a Purple cluster of flowers on top & humming birds/butterflys love em.
Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

enigmaT120

What is it hurting?  I mean, why spray it? 

It would be funny if it was ginsing.

Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

Tee

I have about 20 acres of it and I would just like to look thru and see clearly under the trees. WDH had asked for some closer pics of the leaves and I hope to get by the place in the morning and get a couple close ups.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Bogue Chitto

Looks like you need to burn that off anyway.  After a good burn you will be able to see.  ;D

Bogue Chitto

WDH

Too late to burn now.  You would burn up the needles, the birds, and the bees. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

hackberry jake

As long as it's not these  materhead I hear they're protected.  :D
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Tee

Here are some more pictures. Only a very few have the seed pods in the one picture.

Bogue Chitto

Tee

Bogue, I googled that plant and there is definitely a similarity in it but I haven't seen it do anything bush like. It only makes the one stem.
Hackberry, are those protected because their rare?

One other thing, While I was there getting closer pictures this morning , I did notice streaks that I had sprayed with the Ranger herbicide late last summer. I guess it did do the job, just slowly.

WDH

Hmmm.  That is not ringing a bell.  Maybe Dodgy Loner will chime in. 

Thank You Sponsors!