iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Second Guessing Myself

Started by woodweasel, January 11, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodweasel

So I sold my lt35 manual. I ordered a new Lt35 hydraulic from Woodmizer. Along with it , I ordered the lathe-mizer with the 4'extension, and the shingle lapsider. It's supposed to be delivered to the East Texas Woodmizer where I will pick it up on 2-9. My problem is I really wanted the Lt40. I could get more bang for my bucks with the package above. So that's what I ordered.  Today I was talking to Mrs. Woodweasel and she says " I thought you ordered the bigger machine " Aw Hell I say!! Long story short I emailed Woodmizer to see if I could change my order. Haven't heard back. Part of me hopes it's to late, cause I'm thinking about the increase in payments. Other part of me hopes it's not to late!! I also have the HD150 Kiln coming next month.   Things that make you go.... hum um um?? :-\ :-\ ;D

WV Sawmiller

I'm offering very good odds that you find WM will be very willing to agree to the upgrade with no financial penalty. The only hiccup might be the timeline to get it completed - i.e. may take a little longer.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

I betcha they will take your money.  ;) ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

paul case

I could get along real nice with a new 35. you could donate it to me and buy that LT40 you have always dreamed of ;D

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

woodweasel

Why sure PC, hold your breath its coming ;D ;D

Sixacresand

I upgraded from a 10 to a 40, but certainly could gotten by with a 35 hydraulic.   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

porcupine

I can relate.....wifey is just like yours. When we need a new chain saw...."oh you need the bigger one!"
New tractor......"why didn't you get one with the cab?" and so on.

So .... what's the problem?  :D
Kubota M5040  2007
Kubota U35 Mini-Ex  2016
Brute Force 18-24 Firewood Processor 2022
Brute Force Grapple
Super Split HD
Logrite Cant Hook, Pickaroon
Stihl MS250, MS461, MSE 220
Lamar 16' Dump Trailer
Load Trail 20' Tilt Trailer

Peter Drouin

Quote from: porcupine on January 12, 2017, 07:42:16 PM
I can relate.....wifey is just like yours. When we need a new chain saw...."oh you need the bigger one!"
New tractor......"why didn't you get one with the cab?" and so on.

Ann is like that too.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

Gee,you guys got it made. I had to buy Brenda her own tractor,so I could drive mine.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

5quarter

What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

opticsguy

Upgrade, buy the best you can, life is simply too short.  If you pass away with money in the bank, you made a big mistake. There will always be more money, there will never be enough time.
TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

MartyParsons

Hello,
  No problem. You can even run the mill for up to 30 days then return it. Move up to a larger mill or smaller mill or get a full refund.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

woodweasel

I went ahead and changed my order from the LT 35 to the LT40 Hyd. (w.m. was happy to let me give them more $$) Just got to pay for it now 8) 8)

woodweasel

I'm amazed at how anxious I am to get the new mill. It was weird seeing ole boy taking "my mill" with him as he drove out my gate. ::) Wifey pooh saw the look on my face as he drove away, and made a smart ass comment >:( Since I changed my mind ,the ship date has been moved back to 2-28. Looking forward to cutting with it and playing with the lapside and lathemizer attachments 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!