iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

You can tell yer spouse owns a sawmill when............

Started by chet, January 13, 2007, 01:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

You can tell yer spouse owns a sawmill when........

Yer udder half uses a scale stick ta measure her crocheting  :D  :D  :D

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

fstedy

Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Patty

You know your spouse has a sawmill when the wife can talk about peavy's and cant hooks to the log hauler!  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Polly

8) 8) i keep my sawmill hid in the barn do yuall think i should tell my husband  polly ::) ::) ::) smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

Coon

You know your wife owns a sawmill when she argues with da logger that the logs will only barely make 2x8's let alone you ordered for 2x10 logs .  Logger left em for free anyways and had our load we ordered delivered by 4pm that afternoon. :D :D :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

TexasTimbers

This is gonna be one of them classic threads  smiley_thumbsup

You can tell yer spouse owns a sawmill when . . . . . they tell you that on the NEXT vacation, you have to hook the RV to the truck and not the Orange thing you're draggin all over the country "just in case".  ;D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

thurlow

You can tell yer spouse owns a sawmill when ..........you make him undress in the garage because of the sawdust on his clothing;  or when she gets out the hand-vac to vacuum out the washing machine before she can wash her clothing.  ;D
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

LIL

The first date he takes you on is to look at the mill he is about to purchase!!! ::)

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

dutchman

He tells you he'll trim out that window in about 2 yrs.
After he drop the trees, cuts, dries, planes and edges,to rough
in the lumber.Think trim won't cost anything.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

farmerdoug

When you do not need to starch his clothes because the pine sap has set in the wash and does a much better job. ::) :D :D :D
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

pigman

he's walking in the  park he is looking at the trees instead of  other pretty women. ;D

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Don_Papenburg

Bob that just means you is gettin old    :D ;D You still should be lookin at both ovem. Or is that just a story you tell your wife?  I swear honey I didn't see no hussy with no low cut blouse , I was lookin at the big white oak.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

DWM II

When you go canoeing in the local river and she is spotting and pulling on sinkers for her next honey do.
Stewardship Counts!

jgoodhart

You can teel when yer spouse owns a sawmill when, she takes your clothes outside and beats up against a tree to get the dust out of them before they get washed :D

Bibbyman

.... Also... because she needs a table to work on and a desk to set her pictures on...  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Mr Mom

Read the post from pigmam to my wife and she said that i dont have a mill and that is what you are doing already.
     Who said you had to have a mill to lust after the neighbors trees.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

chet

Yer udder half spots a stack of lumber while drivin' down da road , and about breaks her neck tryin' ta see what type of mill they got.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

farmerdoug

When you go to look for a new house and your spouse judges the value of the property you are looking at on what can be cut from the trees in the yard. ;D  And spends more time talking to the neighbors to see if they would be interested in giving their yard trees away too. ::)
Doug
Fargo, MI

saddletramp

When you innocently drive by a christmas tree farm and out of the blue She says NO!!!
Horses dont git broke.Cowboys do.

Mooseherder

When at the Cracker Barrel restaurant,  Sawmill Gravy is ordered to cover the Mashed taters. ;D

chet

When da wife brings all da girls at her Tupperware Party down to da saw yard ta see yer mill.  :D  :D

farmerdoug

When your wife knows all of the loggers, truckers, and tree trimmers in the area by first names, but cannot remember more than a handful of her coworkers at work by their first names. :D

Doug
Fargo, MI

kderby

Any highway traveled is a running commentary on the species, market value and utility of the trees along the way. ;D

You also get commentary, :-* "Honey, not everyone is as interested in trees and forestry as you are." ::)  :-*::)

Can that be true?  :o :o :o

Tom

When you have to pull her off of a defenseless, mouthy yuppy, half her size, that thought he was being smart by lambasting loggers, and sawmills.   :D

Thank You Sponsors!