iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

353 needs alittle help

Started by coxy, January 12, 2013, 07:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

could i get some in put please the middle piston wont fire its getting fuel i put differnt injectors in still nothing could it be bent valves and how to tell with out pulling head it ran on all 3 when parked but it like backfired a few times dident think any thing of it its been sitting about 4 mounts      thanks

doghunter

could be a bent rod from a hydraulic lock(antifreeze or rainwater)my 353 did that once

lumberjack48

Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

cutter88

Thats an easy one :) if its sat for and amount of time the racks tend to stick a bit take the vavle cover off andd check the rack and make sure its all moving properly...
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Ed_K

My 4-53 had 2 bent rods (still ran tho)one was enough to not fire.I didn't need moskito spray back then.
Ed K

coxy

thanks guys nothing like kiking a man when hes down lol    ed_k thats the way mine is thanks again

Thank You Sponsors!