iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sausage..... Ham and porc !!! ( pork )

Started by isawlogs, March 21, 2016, 12:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

Mouth watering,  drooling in my bib. Lol say you got the same stuffer as I do. Easy to clean works like a charm. Use to make a lot of sausage back when we had sheep, the cull rams and ewes made very good sausage.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Raider Bill

I've got a kitchen aide mixer. Thinking of getting the grinder and sausage stuffer attachment. I want to make sweet mild italian not a lot maybe 3-4 butts worth. Any suggestions or recipes?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

isawlogs

I'll put one on here as soon as I get back from plowing, it is my go to recipe for deer and porc (k) or straight porc(k) ( I'll do my best at getting the English names for the spices  ;D ;)  )

if you are going to make any amount of sausage, I would look into getting a stuffer, You will have control of the amount of meat that comes out and at what rate it comes out.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

chet

I'd ask ya ta smuggle some of dem sausages across da border ta da piggy roast, but I heard tell dem border dudes like ta confiscate dat stuff.   :-\

But if ya ran really fast.  running-doggy
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

isawlogs

I can run, but the dude at the gate he has latex gloves that I can do with out after he catches up wit moi.....     move_it whiteflag_smiley  :-\ :o ::)

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!