iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Work "Vacuumterm"

Started by serg, July 13, 2007, 06:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

Friends, hello!
Work "Vacuumterm"
To look a photo better than to listen the computer translator.

http://www.vacuums.ru/index.php?id=11&child_id=43

Sergey.

Tom

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

serg

Tree has passed thermo humidity it is stable 4-5 %.
To build the house simply enough 12 months in one year. The geometry is stable. Water from air does not accept.
Insects perish. 150 degrees C mechanical properties of a tree keeps.
I want to have contact to the American guys who does(makes) thermowood.
Òåõíîëîãîèÿ perspective. Northern America and Russia similar on a climate and a tree.
I have a problem with photos on your forum. Ask a pardon what to read poorly on my site, but there is a photo where it is visible a lot of interesting.
Construction of a house.
http://www.vacuums.ru/index.php?id=14
Sergey.

serg

Hello!
I had an opportunity to do(make) photos.
Oak, birch and pine after heat treatment of 170 degrees C
Pine for a house.
Sergey.

TexasTimbers

Hey Serg thanks for the website.
Don't they make tape measures with the writing in Russian? How come you are using an English one - just to help us understand the measurements? That's quite considerate but I would like to see a Russian one I have never seen one. Mind posting a picture of one ???
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

serg

Kevjy
I long thought above your question.  :P My computer translator does(makes) a question not clear.  :-X It is possible to ask in other form? ???  I with the great pleasure shall execute yours a problem(task).
Sergey.

TexasTimbers

Почему измерительный прибор имеет английские числа?

Почему не российские числа?

Спасибо. Я всегда наслаждаюсь вашими постами.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

serg

Thank for Russian speech!
I have millimeters.
I for a long time want to have contact to the American friends.
Question. Who does(makes) such work in America? We shall be useful each other.
Sergey.

Tom

serg,
I have lost the question .

Are you asking:

How to sell wood in USA?
How to sell vacuum kiln in USA?
How to make contact with kiln manufacturers in USA?

Or..  are you asking"

to meet Americans interested in partnership in a Russian company?
to start an American company?

You have met two of the most favored kiln manufacturers I know.  They are Don Lewis (Nyle Kilns) and Dennis Socling (PC Specialties).  You already have a good relationship with Den.

The rest of us kiln dry as a hobby or small business.  Expense of initial purchase (tools) is one of the most important thoughts.

I am proud to have a friend in Russia. You are a good ambassador.  How to do business between the two countries is a question I can not answer.  I know it can be done because there are Belarus tractors here.  Unfortunately, they do not have a good reputation because there is no dealer support and parts are difficult to get.

To do business in America, you would have a big job to provide support and parts.  Working with someone who already has a good reputation, like Den, would be the best way and maybe the only way.

Help us to interpret your goal. :)

Kevjay questioned about the tape ruler and Russian numbers.  I just wanted to clarify that you use Arabic numbers just like we do.  Sometimes a joke is lost in interpretation.  Sometimes we ask questions that are not a joke but is our ignorance.  I hope you don't become frustrated and think that we can't laugh. ;D :D

Here is an example of Arabics and Cyrilics being used together.   The big Russian plane comes to Jacksonville for freight.  I have seen it twice.  I hope it becomes a regular trip.

I send Jeff home on the Tom-X1

serg

Tom thank for the big detailed answer! 8)

Don Lewis and Dennis Socling as you think of creation of good drying "monster" :D?? ???
Sergey

serg

I really want to deal with the present guys!
Sergey.

Den Socling

Sergey,

Every time I come to the forum I am reminded that I haven't kept up with answering your emails. So let me say here and now that you need to drop the name "vacuumterm". It is too close to "Vacutherm".

Like Tom, I haven't fully understood your last email. I'll try to get to it again but I'm going to be overseas for a couple weeks.

Den

Thank You Sponsors!