iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Garden 2020

Started by SwampDonkey, June 27, 2020, 02:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

One thing we leave in the ground up here is parsnip. Much sweeter in the spring before green up. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Walnut Beast

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 18, 2020, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: mike_belben on December 18, 2020, 02:02:37 PM
Never tried til last night.  Its food but i sure aint makin a smoothie out if it.
:D :D :D
I would 😂😂. I've got a vita mix blender.  I would throw some in add some water, tomato 🍅, garlic clove. Mix it then put a big plastic straw in and down the hatch 🙄

Walnut Beast

Quote from: SwampDonkey on August 30, 2020, 09:14:03 AM
Made a couple 16 oz jars of spaghetti sauce yesterday morning, home grown, except the salt and sugar, the garlic was fresh local to.

I bet your enjoying all the stuff you canned 😋

SwampDonkey

Yep, had a couple jars of sauce already and downed 4 bottles of berry juice already. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

The kale I had did good too. Lasted until the first snow storm. Brenda did something with it?? I know I did not eat it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mike_belben

Quote from: Chuck White on December 18, 2020, 02:14:45 PM
Being on a blood-thinner, that's one food I'm not allowed!   ;D
No no.. Kale is a stool thinner.  Youre mixing them up again chuck
;D
Praise The Lord

Tacotodd

If it's got vitamin K in it, it thickens blood. It's a coagulant for free bleeders,
Vitamin K that is.
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!