iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

garden

Started by coxy, March 12, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

just finished rototillin the chicken poo in my garden ill let it set a few weeks then do it again if its not frozen   :D

breederman

I planted some "salad fixins" in my hog panel green house last night . Probably won't make it ,but then again if they do I'll have some fresh greens in April ! 8)
Together we got this !

sandsawmill14

i looked at our garden last wed and thought 1 more day and it will be dry enough till  :)  it started raining wed night and has ever since i dont have a gauge but i would say 6+" easy with another 1-2 for tonight through mon morning ::) but its still early :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

21incher

My garden is a mud hole yet, but I have been eating lettuce from under grow lights for several weeks now. Just ordered all my seeds from Baker Creek to be ready when it drys out and warms up. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

sandsawmill14

i have 10 flats or so fo tomatoes and peppers in the greenhouse that are just coming up. i wish it would dry up where i could get the cabbage out before it gets warm enough for the bugs to get bad :)

drobertson

We just broke a new garden for brother steve, I have never broke a garden with just a tiller, Kershaw county S.C.  sandy sandy, not one rock ;D  35 yards of compost tilled right in, he ought to be set for his first larger garden,, ours is still to wet to work,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

We just plowed around 35 acres getting it ready to plant produce.
Hoping no more cold weather will be coming and the ground warms up.
Our Peaches are predicted to be a bumper crop this year.

Our Sweet Potato beds are prepped and ready.

Calm down.....its just a Sweet Potato.  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandsawmill14

:D :D :D leave it to a goat :D :D :D

Magicman

Dat Goat Butts!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandsawmill14

:D :D :D
that is one unusual sweet tater though poston did you frame it ??? :D :D :D

SLawyer Dave

I harvested some fresh broccoli out of the garden tonight for dinner.  Broccoli and Cabbage have been good this winter, but my cauliflower did nothing.  Lots of onions growing.  I have 200 or so sweet pepper starts growing in the seed germinator.  A bunch of them need to be transplanted, but with all of this rain and wind we have been having, I haven't been able to get the greenhouse set up.  I also need to get the tomato, squash and melon seeds started.  Supposed to be drying up after Tuesday, so hopefully I can get the starts transplanted and set out in the greenhouse.

coxy

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 13, 2016, 08:29:58 PM
We just plowed around 35 acres getting it ready to plant produce.
Hoping no more cold weather will be coming and the ground warms up.
Our Peaches are predicted to be a bumper crop this year.

Our Sweet Potato beds are prepped and ready.

Calm down.....its just a Sweet Potato.  :)

the least you could have done is shaved the roots off the leg :D :D :D

sandhills

Thank You Sponsors!