Started by SawyerTed, August 17, 2023, 07:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetiredTech

Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

SwampDonkey

The cabin looks great. :) I woulda done the porches a little different so my neck and steps stay dry in rain and more slope in case water wants to back up with 4" snow and ice melting on it. Don't like a roof shedding water where I gotta walk into the place. ;D

Hey, it's not my cabin, so what do I know? :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SawyerTed

That's the same thinking I've had to use.   There's things I would have done differently too, but it isn't mine. 

My buddy has learned and is learning lots of things.   I see a gutter above the steps in the future. 

But I've decided to be happy for my buddy that a very longtime dream is coming true for him. 
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Nebraska

I like those wide porches they will help that cabin last and be a great place to have a cup of coffee. :)

Magicman

I kinda had the same situation with my steps so....

I added a "stoop" that extends out over my steps to keep them dry.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!