iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ordained Cedar

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2023, 08:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boonesyard

Every time I come back to this thread, it rockets me back to my 11 yrs with my very dear, dear friend Max. He was with me every day from 2003-2014

We did everything together

Jeff, I can't get over how fast these guys grow, physically and in our hearts. Cedar reminds me of my days with Max, thank-you for that, and have an absolute ball with your new buddy! *DanG,, you made me tear up  :'(.
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

Jeff

This dog is a gift from somewhere. I've laxed on a bunch of stuff just to spend more time with him. It's like he's growing before my eyes.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Cedar had his next vet visit today and is 13 weeks old and 28.6 lbs. He's Thinking he can hang with the big dogs now. We will fully introduce Stacy's Doberman Roxie to the mix soon. They have met, and did okay that first time.

Hope this facebook reel clip link works.
13 weeks old. He's a moose!

Magicman

That is a wonderful video.  All will be OK between those two.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

I liked the video, and the music, but in combination needs a tissue warning.   running-doggy smiley_crying
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

What I have not talked about, is kind of amazing. Cedar has awoken me from 3 sleep paralysis episodes now. Without being taught, he knew it wasn't right, and came and paws my arms and licked my face until I came out of it.  

Magicman

You did just mention that "This dog is a gift from somewhere".

Apparently he is sensing the distress. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

He's a keeper!!!! He can tell something is wrong.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Don P

I'm sure he's getting big praise in those moments, keep that coming.

upnut

The phrase "man's best friend" comes to mind.......

Scott b.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Jeff

I'm thinking Harley is now all in. :)

Cedar and Harley

Jeff

Jeff

How is he growing up this fast ??

Magicman

Looking at the "puppy feet" you are soon gonna need a saddle.  :o

Walnut Beast

Magicman said it best 😂. The boy is looking good !! 

thecfarm

One month makes a "big" difference.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Resonator

Does Acme make dog food too? ??? :D
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doc henderson

I see he is reading up on his birds.  My dad had a German shepherd named king, and he would retrieve pheasant and quail.  Went out and pulled my dads toddler sister Gloria out of the street by the diaper.

Jeff

WV Sawmiller

My favorite picture is still the one with Harley's paw on his head while they are sleeping. All great and it looks like he is a happy confident young dog.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Walnut Beast

My wife is jealous 😂. Diesel was supposed to be her boy but he doesn't cuddle with her

Jeff

Jeff

16 weeks today. No smacking or shocking or yelling. Only hours of time and patience, but he is still a bit chewy at times, but a no and an accepted alternative is making that go away. This pup, as with Sawyer was, are trained with pure love.
German Shepherd Puppy Hand and Voice training progress. 16 weeks old - YouTube

Thank You Sponsors!