iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Newsletter 8 is in the mail

Started by Jeff, February 09, 2003, 06:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Did ya get it? Are you subscribed? Are your friends?  What are you waiting for! Noble says he is going to get really DanG pithed off if ya'll don't subscribe. Ron W. has done another bang up job on this issue.

If you didn't get it Click here!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Done been dere and seen dat. DanG good job, Ron!!   8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

Ron  has always done a good job.  To know how much trouble that job is makes me admire his efforts.

DanG

We do got some bright folks on here, don't we? :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

Ron,

That's the best issue yet :P Great Job!

I'm just pithed cause there isn't a section for new Forestryforum vocabulary >:( ;)  Paul_H deserves the 'credit' for that one. ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Ron Wenrich

We could start a section over in the Knowledge Base on Forestryfourm vocabulary.  Might make a pretty good listing.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

Newsletter 11 went out last night! WHAT?? You didnt get it? you need to subscribe!  You can view the newsletter here

www.forestryforum.com/newsletter/11.htm

Tillaway

Jeff,
My ISP has installed some sort of Spam blocker that zaps your news letter.  I will have to find a work around.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Jeff

The work around is to call them and complain. They are probably blocking a block of I.P. addresses because of  someone spammed from another server on the cihost network. Its not fair but they do it all the time. In fact I have done it here to malaysian I.P.s after several closely related I.P.s spammed this board.

Thank You Sponsors!