iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - 2016

Started by Ron Wenrich, September 21, 2016, 05:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

There is no one that I am clearly rooting for or against.  I hated to see yet another idol wasted, but that is the game.  Plant a seed of doubt and watch it grow.  I am just watching and enjoying.

Finale next week.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

MM, I agree.  All have a good shot to win. 
I think we have been played by David.  Isn't he a TV script writer.  He starts off all wimpy and flimsy , scared of his shadow.  He is getting stronger as he goes on.  Even won an immunity challenge.  I think he has scripted himself all along and is a good actor.  More power to him.
I don't dislike any of them.  Each is playing a good game and the evenness makes it fun to see who heads for the bushes each show.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

I just got caught up on 4 weeks. Still liking the Cop.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Very good, surprising but good.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I did not think that Adam would win.  Boy, was I wrong. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Adam caught me by surprise also. With a unanimous vote, there must have been a lot of talking among the jurists.  Ken admitted his social skills were not that good.  Must have been his downfall as I thought he was most deserving.  All in all a very good season with everyone in the last half playing a great game.  I was blindsided as much as the players having their torch get extinguished.
Not a big fan of seeing retreads playing again.  Hope to be proven wrong.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Great season!
We both thought Ken would win the final 3.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Papa1stuff

I am thinking  that Adam won partly because of his Mother , if that had not come out he may not of won ,I do feel real bad for him as losing his Mother was very hard for him as it would be for anyone :( :( I think I heard them say that she passed a day or two after he returned! :( :(
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Dakota

Dave Rinker

Thank You Sponsors!