iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for a canadian contact for a C hook

Started by rasorbackQ, July 27, 2015, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rasorbackQ

Style I want is  with a slot so the 1/4 or 5/16 chain doesn't  fall off the hook. Dont want a spring loaded clip either to hold the chain before winch tension is applied.
Northern Eq in Maine has them but don't ship to Canada. Prefer a Canadian dealer also.
Thanks for reading, Steven

Saw some at the local stihl dealer here in digby county nova Scotia  message me if you want more info
they are the style you see on the chokers you usually buy with a new winch
gary

Hilltop366

Could try Maritime Farm Supply in NB, also have used a factory made one that the hook is made from what looks like a large chain link with a slot cut out of it.

roger 4400

I'm in Québec, had my C hooks from a NOVA JACK dealer , they ship anywhere . Go see on the net if you can find one near you. Good luck. Roger
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

roger 4400

Sorry, also find that anyone that sells KIMPEX product can order them ,go on their site they will tell you what is you'd nearest dealer.......also found them on AMAZONE where you can order them.....Good luck.   Roger
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

rasorbackQ

After a few PMs I did find them at my local Coop feed store . $7.99 ea.
Thanks for the help guys.
Thanks for reading, Steven

Thank You Sponsors!