iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

did eveyone make it through last nights storms ok

Started by yukon cornelius, April 28, 2014, 09:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

well it was a bad night of storms again and I was wondering if everyone was ok. we made it safely with just some heavy rain.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

wwsjr

Saw on TV news that 1 person was killed in Quapaw, OK where Paul Case lives. Contacted him, got a text back, all OK, no damage at his place. Paul has not been on Forum lately.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

sandhills

I've been wondering about Paul, hope everything is OK.  Those folks in Arkansas sure took a beating last night, sounds like there could be a rerun for many again today.  My teenage daughter was home alone for a while last night, makes me nervous, I really need to buy a weather radio for the house because she's always to busy on her phone to listen to the weather reports  ::).  One tornado confirmed to the east and one to the west but haven't heard of any significant damage, at least nothing like what other parts of the country saw.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

I pray for everyones safety! if anyone needs anything let me know. my family and I would be happy to help!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!