iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FLU 2013

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 01, 2013, 09:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on December 01, 2013, 08:44:23 PM

Maybe it is because Clemson lost, and it is not really the flu  :).

You may be right..... that was enough to make anybody sick! There are rumors, Clemson may play Alabama in the bowl.  I'm digging a hole smiley_sick smiley_sick smiley_sick smiley_sick smiley_sick

This morning I woke up at 4:30am wet in sweat. The fever is gone.....I feel a whole lot better but still a little sore all over. I agreed with the wife....I will stay in the bed 1 more day. ::)
Just as soon as her car's tail lights go over the hill......I'm going to the mill.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Do I need to review your picture again  ???   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 02, 2013, 08:19:44 AM
Do I need to review your picture again  ???   :D

I think I may be the first person to go to the wood shed for the way I look.  :D :D :D :D

Magic..........Thanks for all your help!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D      :snowball:

Chuck White

I have gotten my Flu shot every Fall since the early 70's when they became mandatory in the Military!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I finally got my flu shot Thursday.  Anything that looks like Poston will put the fear in you.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

If we don't work due to weather on Monday, I'm going to get mine at CVS.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

For some reason, mine was sore.  I think that she stuck a needle or something in my arm.   :o

Warbird

How are you doing, Poston?  Hope you're feeling better.

I get the flu shot every year now, after having the Swine Flu a few years ago.  Very high fever and sick as a dog.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Warbird on December 08, 2013, 11:13:18 PM
How are you doing, Poston?  Hope you're feeling better.

I get the flu shot every year now, after having the Swine Flu a few years ago.  Very high fever and sick as a dog.

I'm 100% now. The slow thing is, after the fever is gone, it just takes so dog gone long to get your strength back. About 4-5 days.

Warbird

Yup.  Glad you're back on your feet!

Thank You Sponsors!