iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Dodge Truck

Started by Vautour, January 20, 2019, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vautour

the Gospel is WANTED by the people in 52 Countries but made illegal by their Government

thecfarm

:D  :D 
So that's where the Ram came from.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Hey I know that driver.

He sometimes wears a Purple Dress that matches what he dranks.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mike_belben

Probably more dependable than the last dodge truck. 
Praise The Lord

Vautour

just got the new truck dressed up with the drilling rig this week... truck was built by the fine people or Springfield Ohio..ordered it with the Cummins motor thumbs-up  

the Gospel is WANTED by the people in 52 Countries but made illegal by their Government

hedgerow

Vautour
Got a buddy that him and his dodge pickup have been at odds here lately. I just forward that picture to him I am sure my phone will blowing up in a few minutes. He is a big dodge man. 
Thanks for posting. 

DDW_OR

thinking "out of the box", could skidsteer tire tracks be used on the rear dually? may help with soft ground

My mom and dad grew up in 1930's Minnesota. he talked about the 6 wheel mail truck having skies on the front and tracks mounted over the rear tandem axle
I did a Bing search and found it was like this 1930 Ford A Snowmobile is Restored
or maybe Snowbird
"let the machines do the work"

Vautour

Quote from: DDW_OR on April 01, 2019, 12:05:40 PM
thinking "out of the box", could skidsteer tire tracks be used on the rear dually? may help with soft ground

My mom and dad grew up in 1930's Minnesota. he talked about the 6 wheel mail truck having skies on the front and tracks mounted over the rear tandem axle
I did a Bing search and found it was like this 1930 Ford A Snowmobile is Restored
or maybe Snowbird
@DDW.... that a cool restoration.... we do have 4'x8'x1/2'' plastics pads made for this purpose to put under the back wheels when we do get stuck... but we do avoid areas that are wet...

starmac

At least I could tint the windows on my dodge, so folks couldn't see it was me driving. That first one would have been a bummer.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Thank You Sponsors!