iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pa wood mizer open house

Started by coyotencuttin, October 28, 2009, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotencuttin

my dad and i would like to thank marty and his family/crew for the great time saturday.  i know dad enjoyed himself saturday watching the milling of the white pine and seeing the resaw in action. and because of the resaw, i'll be spending more money when i go and order the mill of choice in march. all because of dad asking one little question" do you need 25 horses to run the resaw??" and the answer was "no, but you get the remote fuel tank and don't need to fill the small tank on the mill." OUCH!! took that one in the pocketbook. thats an upgrade. but its questions like that that i like to know now before buyers remorse. but thats what i look for from demonstrations like that. was grateful when we had the seminar because of the down pour outside. i know we both appreciated the lunch. we weren't expecting a free meal. thanks from both.  harold
Woodmizer LT 40 Hydraulic.

MartyParsons

Thanks for the input. If there is anything else we can do better please let us know. We were struggling to keep everyone entertained while we had a 4 hour rain event.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!