iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help I.D. Log trucks

Started by JohnSR, February 14, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnSR

I see that BigRed1951 has a old truck. Maybe he or others here can ID these two logging truck for me. Also would be nice to know the year.

loggah

The bottom one is a Bulldog Mack from the early 20's, not sure on the upper one i will study it a bit.
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Jeff

I split this off from the dragsaw topic. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

captain_crunch

Got pic of my youngest son with that old Truck. It was owned by International Paper Co from their logo on door. If I rembember right it may be an old Fedral. Place is Called Collier logging museum. Will have to dig up some pics. My favorite was the Giant steam engine in building. It is about 120 miles from here. First pis is of a stump puller
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

captain_crunch

Oops
I answered on sawmill post ::) ::) ::) But think it is an old Fedral once owned by International Paper Co
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

captain_crunch

two-legged-sawmill

JohnSR,
The yellow one I believe to be a Dodge and the second one a chain driven Mack!
I could be mistaken, but the Mack is the Oldest.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

Tim Lea

Macks the one on the bottom is about a 1905 or so...and I think the yellow one is a b 52

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I agree with Two-Legged. I think the 1st truck is a Dodge and the 2nd truck is something from the  FLINTSTONES.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

dgdrls

bandmiller2

I think old yeller is a dodge early 40's.I used to drive a 41 dodge dump truck and haul trash out of the Carlings brewery in Natick Ma. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!