iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Production will be down for awhile

Started by jwilly3879, March 07, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilly3879

The family business is down to the youngest (19) and the oldest (66) for a couple of months. My son (46) had surgery on his elbow Weds. and will be out of work for at least 8 weeks. Hopefully the surgery will take care of the chronic pain from what they call tennis elbow. At least his recovery will be during the posted road season where we pretty much shutdown anyway. I'm curious to see how long my truck road will stay frozen and then how long before it dries out to use it again. I don't want to have to haul in a bunch of stone and there really isn't any good gravel onsite.

kderby

Hope the surgery works!  Pain messes with large parts of living a good life.  Grandson (19) should pay attention and work smart.  Aches and pains happen but don't make it worse than it has to be!  Too late for the oldest ;D

Son, do what the doctor orders and get better!

KD

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jwilly3879

The grandson and I worked today and got 4000bf pine logs, and about 8 cords of pulp.

Good day, nothing broke but the old man is tired. The boy certainly didn't waste anytime bringing in the hitches. I asked him how he was so quick and he said all the pine were already cut and limbed.

He cut 4 hitches of hardwood to finish out a load of firewood.

Thank You Sponsors!