iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas From Nyle Dry Kiln

Started by K-Guy, December 20, 2019, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Guy

Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

btulloh

Thanks K-guy, to you as well.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a perfectly dried, eight percent new year with no case hardening or other drying defects.

smiley_christmas :christmas:
HM126

K-Guy

@btulloh
To you and your family also.

The only case hardening will be how hard I hit the beer case!!  :D ;D

@Southside 
No chickens were harmed in the creation of this card!! :o
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

tule peak timber

And Merry Christmas to you.Health and happiness into the new year.... :)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

samandothers

Merry Christmas to you!

I hope you have a safe season and wonderful New Year!

Thanks to Nyle for sponsoring this great forum and helping to provide the means to fellowship here.

YellowHammer

Merry Christmas. 

I'm hoping Santa brings me a new kiln.
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

GAB

Quote from: YellowHammer on December 20, 2019, 07:27:31 PM
Merry Christmas.

I'm hoping Santa brings me a new kiln.
Santa may need a larger sleigh and a lot more reindeer for that one.
I hope you get it.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

A-z farmer

Merry Christmas K-Guy
Thank you for sponsoring the forestry forum and I hope that 2020 I can finally get a kiln built with your products .
Also happy new year 2020 
Zeke

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I have dealt with NYLE for decades and find them to be honest, caring about customers, and providing quality equipment.  So, I also join in wishing them, including the K-guy, merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Mfrost459

Thanks K-Guy. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! May your kiln dry quickly with no warping and crooking. Your New Year be full of straight boards with no checking!!!

Thanks for all your help this year.
Wood-Mizer LT50 Wide 2021 - LT-40 - 1992
EG-200 board Edger - New Holland Skilsteer - Kubota SVL95-2 skidsteer
Nyle L53 Kiln -  Nyle L200S Container Kiln

Have a great day milling!

Nomad

Stan, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at ya for you and all the folks you work with.  Keeping the brew cold shouldn't be an issue this time of year. :)
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

dgdrls

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

busenitzcww

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else at Nyle! Hoping to start the foundation for my L200 in the next day or two

Bruno of NH

Thank you K-guy 
I to like Zeke hope to build a kiln with your equipment in it.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

customsawyer

Merry Christmas to Nyle, Stan and the rest of you.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andries

Merry Christmas Stan, also to all the folks at Nyle and on the Forum!
I couldn't ever imagine a Christmas or New Years without snow and ice - it'd feel like a year had been missed.
Here's a video for you Stan, I get the sense that you may be homesick from time to time . . . .
Mesmerizing video shows ice as smooth as glass on Manitoba?s Falcon Lake - Winnipeg | Globalnews.ca

For all the true blue Southerners, @customsawyer, @WDH, @YellowHammer @Just Right @Nomad ,
you may just have to console yourselves with Elvis singin' a sad song about not having a white Christmas. 😎
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Just Right

Well happy late New years to you Andries. Hope you had a good holiday season.
If you are enjoying what you are doing,  is it still work?

Thank You Sponsors!