iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ultrasonic cleaner

Started by Bruno of NH, April 06, 2024, 02:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

I purchased a Creworks ultrasonic cleaner off Amazon 5 weeks ago.
Finally tried it out today on 2 walbro carbs from my chainsaws.
It worked great . Put the carbs in a glass jar with carb cleaner . Then ran them with just dawn and water.
Took a stock Echo air cleaner that was almost black. Put it in with dawn and water and it came out looking almost new.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

rusticretreater

Is the liner stainless steel and easily cleaned or is your cleaner now very unclean?
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

Bruno of NH

It's stainless steel
Clean as a whistle after use
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Southside

Our incubators run an ultrasonic device in the water reservoir to keep the humidity right in the chamber, it's amazing how the air that the vapor blows into looks like something out of a graveyard movie scene at night.  Pretty neat technology for sure.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

scsmith42

I love my ultrasonic cleaners! (I have three).  Two of my three are used units from dental offices and they work great.  

Re carb's - I've found that using the cold immersion dip type carb cleaner in the ultrasonic cleaner turns out best.  I'm doing vehicle carbs though - not chainsaw carbs so there is usually a greater buildup.

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Bruno of NH

I need to pick up some simple green. 
Do they clean as good on the lower heat settings? 

doc henderson

what size did you get Bruno?
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Raider Bill

Quote from: Bruno of NH on April 08, 2024, 07:40:45 AMI need to pick up some simple green.
Do they clean as good on the lower heat settings?
Mines a cheap HF one. No settings.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Bruno of NH

Doc 6 liter
I used it again this last week end
Works great 

doc henderson

Thanks Bruno.  I will get one based on your recommendation.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!