iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Finally I have started to put siding on my Lumber Kiln

Started by 123maxbars, January 25, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123maxbars

I completed my wood drying kiln last summer and I have finally got around to putting up the board and batten siding. I am doing a few videos to document the process.
I am using Red Oak 1x6 for the boards and small cheap store bought pine 1x2 for the battens. All will be painted this spring after the RO has a few months to air dry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxLf9owiIXk
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

WDH

Well, I can say one thing for you, you have your screws level.  I know a number of people and one goat whose screws are not level  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Solomon

Awesome Kiln !   I'm still wanting to build on myself, but it's hard being one man.  If I were a rich man , I would have all the time in the world to build everything I want to build. You know what they say about time and money,  "when you have one, you don't have the other" !!
Congrats on finding the time to build a really great kiln.   I know you have a lot of work and time invested and you should receive great benefit from it for many years to come.   Have a great day Brother. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

burtle

Never Give Up

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on January 25, 2018, 08:29:34 PM
Well, I can say one thing for you, you have your screws level.  I know a number of people and one goat whose screws are not level  :D.
Thats because I'm on a hillside....you ain't looking at it right.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!