Thanksgiving thank you!

Started by mad murdock, November 07, 2016, 04:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad murdock

I want to thank NZJake and Mike at TSMUSA for the very good service provided in the mill selection process.  I am anxiously awaiting an M6 Ultralightweight that I will be using to access difficult to reach old growth fir, WRC and other species.  I am excited to say the least to get some sawdust flying 8) I am so impressed with the capabilities of Turbosawmills line, and especially the extreme mobility offered in the M6 I have selected.  I will be reporting back with pics of the nice timber this will allow me to access and turn into high value end produccts!
Thanks again and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving season!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

xlogger

Did you get your machine yet? My slabber should be loaded on container tomorrow 12/22. I'm going to try to get up the Frank's (seaman) one day before it gets here to just watch and help him with his Lucas when he slabbing just to pickup some pointers. Not the same mill but still does the same thing.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

mad murdock

Quote from: xlogger on December 21, 2016, 06:29:05 AM
Did you get your machine yet? My slabber should be loaded on container tomorrow 12/22. I'm going to try to get up the Frank's (seaman) one day before it gets here to just watch and help him with his Lucas when he slabbing just to pickup some pointers. Not the same mill but still does the same thing.
I spoke with Mike today and it was shipped to port in CA.  He is contacting the shipping co to see if it can be dropped in PDX, will be an easy pick up for me then, I am about 45 mi. SW of PDX.  I was on vacation for the last half of Dec and got back mid week last week.  Just taking time to catch up on things.  I will post pics when I get it in hand and get it going.  Going to be some good times!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

xlogger

Jake got back to me yesterday and they say it should arrive at port in about a week. Both machines must be in the same container.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

mad murdock

Finally got all my pieces so I can do a final assembly by the weekend 8) 8)  The overall look and build of the pieces is very good, workmanship looks to be first rate all the way.  The snafu's encountered by my shipment and others here stateside I think will be an exception moving forward as the freight forwarder whom had caused all the mixed up shipments is no longer handling freight for Mike.  My last piece showed up yesterday at my work from Kansas City, after having been wrongly shipped there over 2 weeks ago.  Pics coming hopefully within the week   8) 8)

mad murdock

The M6 almost fully assembled. 

Hoping to get some chips flying by the weekend after next 8)