iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dove tail bench

Started by redbeard, July 09, 2012, 03:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbeard

Saw this idea for a bench at a carving  event. Thought maybe some of you might like the idea.

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Redbeard, Thanks for sharing your picture. I have not seen this design for a bench but I will try it.  :)

I challenge everyone and myself.....take a camera with you when you're on the road. You never know what you may see.  smiley_paparazzi
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

redbeard

I really like the idea of being able to dismantle a larger bench it makes it easier to sell it and trasport.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: redbeard on July 09, 2012, 05:17:03 PM
I really like the idea of being able to dismantle a larger bench it makes it easier to sell it and trasport.

Very GOOD point.....I thought the same thing when I saw it! DanG light bulb went off in our heads!  smiley_lit_bulb
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

SwampDonkey

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 09, 2012, 04:33:02 PM

I challenge everyone and myself.....take a camera with you when you're on the road. You never know what you may see.  smiley_paparazzi

Well, this morning I got all geared up to head into the bush. Just as I turned around to walk up the road a piece, momma moose and two calves step out onto the road. Went for the video camera. Low battery indicator, screen went black.  ::) :-\

Yes a nifty idea. Another is a through tenon with a peg knocked in flush with the upright. Similar idea to my loom bench.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!