iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Going Home.

Started by Jeff, June 10, 2021, 04:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Take a beautiful ride with us as we leave our Upper Peninsula Rustic Cabin Home.You will see why we never tire of the travel in either direction. Because now, we are always almost home! We stop at a rest area that I would gladly call home too! It is a beautiful place and Michigan is lucky to have it.

Please forgive the cheap cameras and bug stormed windshield. Come on! We are good company! :o) AND YES! I'm plugging a rest stop!

ALMOST HOME. We Visit the MOST Beautiful Rest Stop in Michigan's Lower Peninsula! - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CCCLLC

Beautiful country!  I haven't been across  that bridge in over 35 years .  Need to see UP again.  I'm an Ohio troll.

LIL

That was quite unnerving driving on the wrong side of the road  :-[  ;)

Thanks for the tour, I would love to drive over that bridge  :o

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Jeff

upnut

Thanks for the ride! I've spent quite a bit of time hunting/exploring that area, but mostly off of Mackinac Trail. We're headed UP that way next week, spending a week at the Mouth of the Two Hearted River. My favorite rest stops are usually based on bladder/seat time and good dog runs for the pooch, but that one has a GREAT view! Thanks again....  

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Jeff

@upnut while you are up there, if you get a wild hair, shoot us a message and see if we are up and stop by.  :)  We have a wedding in westland tomorrow. That is entirely the wrong direction for this country boy to comfortably heading.

trimguy

I don't think I've ever been to the rest area. I guess it's too close to my old stomping ground. Very nice though.

LIL

Quote from: Jeff on June 11, 2021, 06:49:03 AM
Come on @LIL !  Lets go!
I'm there!! Gotta work on that @Ianab ;) 
;D :D :D :D

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Jeff

You certainly will have a place to stay!

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!