iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bike trip 2019

Started by Raider Bill, May 14, 2019, 03:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

I figured it was something to do with horses. I was thinking it was so they could wear chaps.That guy in the picture had 2 saddled in a trailer and was wearing spurs. He and his buddy looked like they'd just come from the range.

Funny we did see a lot of "pick up" cowboys but we also saw a cattle drive with all the cowboys on horseback. Can't see them in this picture but these guys were herding at least 200-300 head

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thecfarm

Thanks for the stories. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

blackfoot griz

I'm glad you enjoyed Red Lodge. The Beartooth hwy can be unpredictable, but it is amazing weather permitting. The Beartooth and Going to the Sun in Glacier are my two favorite rides in MT.

Roxie

That's also a very good picture of Crazy Horse Mountain.  They finally have a recognizable face now.

The food looks wonderful.  My favorite would be the side of baked beans.  Those beans need a wedge of my cornbread and some 'reverse roll quartersawn' raw onions.  

Say when

Raider Bill

Quote from: Roxie on September 19, 2019, 06:18:10 AM
That's also a very good picture of Crazy Horse Mountain.  They finally have a recognizable face now.

The food looks wonderful.  My favorite would be the side of baked beans.  Those beans need a wedge of my cornbread and some 'reverse roll quartersawn' raw onions.  
I'm a bean eater.. The baked or BBQ beans we had were different than what we are used to. Different spices and style of cooking. All good though as I ate my share, just ask Sue Ann.lol
Quote from: blackfoot griz on September 18, 2019, 11:29:17 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed Red Lodge. The Beartooth hwy can be unpredictable, but it is amazing weather permitting. The Beartooth and Going to the Sun in Glacier are my two favorite rides in MT.
You guys have some great riding! Here in Florida we ride year round but it's all flat and boring.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!