iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

grapple loader trailers who has one and what brand?

Started by logman81, October 29, 2014, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gump

I run a Nokka 29 trailer & loader behind my timberjack 230. Versatile set up, where I can drop the trailer in minutes and use the skidder alone. It is a small unit that I can still do thinnings with although you have to plan your trails as it does take room to turn.

logman81

Finally someone pulling a trailer with a skidder I've been thinking about the same thing one day with my c4b
Precision Firewood & Logging

flyboy16101

I just picked this up in January and so for its been great. It's a Nokka 29 loader mounted on a Moritz 14000 gvrw gooseneck using the four pins that normally hold the dove tail on. The previous owner did it this way so that you can remove the loader and reinstall the dove tail to haul equipment if you need too. I was thinking about putting on a bumper pull though so that I can pull it with a dump truck. Has anyone tried rear mounting one on a bumper pull and if so was there enough tongue weight on the hitch when empty?

Wood-mizer Lt35, International 504 w/ loader, Hough HA Payloader, Stihl Ms290, Ms660, LogRite Cant Hook

Thank You Sponsors!