iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Greenhorn's initial sawing season 2019-20

Started by Old Greenhorn, May 06, 2019, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doc henderson

I am the same.  I have to be in the mood for wiring.  when i wire plugs, I use a 20 amp breaker and a 12 g wire, with usual 15 amp plugs.  this way you can operate more than one tool on the same circuit.  i am about the only person i trust, and have redone a few "professional" jobs.  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: ljohnsaw on January 27, 2020, 02:12:08 PM
Quote from: Old Greenhorn on January 27, 2020, 09:30:07 AMI will think about that switch and where I would put it.

Put right up there with the fan control!  Have it cut power to the quad box and all the hard wired stuff.  Done!
I don't have room for any more 'stuff' in the quad box (BTW, have you noticed none of the box stores carry 4" box extensions?) and I am already past that, not going back to it. ;D
 If I do switch it, it will be someplace on the bench the boys can't reach of find. Besides, I want to keep the quad powered up in case I want to leave a small fan running or something for drying paint or finish work up there.
 Like Doc, I have to be in the mood for wiring and these days, I am not in the mood because I am looking at so much of it in front of me. After 32 years I have yet to hook up my rotary phase converter and get my 3 phase machines operational, I am still waiting to get in the mood. ;D :D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Old Greenhorn

Not much got done last night. I was out rewiring motors when I got a phone call from my cabinet maker buddy. I had called him last Wednesday see about returning his timber saw (see above) and another unrelated piece of business. He didn't answer and I left a voice mail. Figure he was busy and would call me the next morning. He didn't call back and I had a note in my head to try again this week. Well, he called and as it turns out, right a the time I called him he was busy.... having a heart attack. He apologized for not picking it up.
 They put in 3 stents and he is home recovering and they say about 4 weeks before he can return to work. This really shook me up. We have been friends for more than 30 years, he is about 15 years younger than I and can outwork me by 30% on any given day. He was raised running a family orchard and learned cabinet making from his Dad and built a commercial cabinet shop. As we talked I got more upset that this could hit him like that. My clinical senses left my head completely. After about 10 minutes we returned to joking and poking at each other like normal. He said I could keep the saw for a while, he can't even lift it right now. I mentioned going to look at a jointer this week that needs a full rebuild so it should be cheap. He said "don't waste your money. I have a nice 6" for you that you can have". After we finished and hung up, the gravity of it all really hit me and I came in the house and told the wife while we had dinner.
 Back out after dinner still thinking about Paul and I got another phone call regarding an unpleasant family matter I could not ignore. So I bagged working in the shop and addressed that for another hour.
 When I went to bed I surprisingly had no coughing issues and could sleep. I didn't think it would last, but it did. None the less, I was up at 3am again with all these thoughts in my head about the family issue and my friend. The dreams were not pleasant. At least there was a lot more to read on the Forum this time. Went back to bed at 4 and now am really dragging and will be 1/2 hour late getting to work.
 I got 2 motors re-wired and ran into issues of having the right screws for mounting. Maybe tonight I will get a little more done.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

Ljohnsaw

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Quote from: Old Greenhorn on January 28, 2020, 07:48:35 AMran into issues of having the right screws for mounting

What do you need? ;)

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Old Greenhorn

Thanks for the offer, That's a nice cabinet! Funny thing about those screws. I measured for what I needed and decided a 1/4-20 x 2-1/2 carriage bolt would be best. What are the chances of finding that on hand? Well, I had a whole box (100). But for some reason, those bolts (galvanized) won't take my 1/4" nuts (nickel plate) for some odd reason. (yes, same pitch.) I checked the nuts against other bolts and they fly on. Not sure what is up with these bolts and before I could figure it out, the phone started ringing. Maybe that's why I had a full box? Somebody else couldn't use them either? ;D

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on January 28, 2020, 10:07:01 AMThat's a nice cabinet!
Thanks.  The longer 1/4" carriage bolts are in a different cabinet.  Funny thing, that is an old picture.  It is completely crammed full now.  And that's not even half of my stock - just the little things.  I guess you cold say I'm obsessed with storing every little nut, bolt and washer.  But, it sure is nice not to have to run to the hardware store for anything from 4-40 to 3/4" in plain, galvi and stainless steel.  Even a selection of metric.  When I get my cabin built, I'll be taking a healthy sample up there to have on hand so I can have some breathing room down here. ;)  I picked up a big bag of SS 1/4" lock washers for free on CL.  Either I have 10,000 washers to last my heirs for their lifetime or I'll make a chain-mail vest (they slip together).
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

ManjiSann

OG, sorry about your friend, glad he's on the mend!

Hopefully your phone leaves you be for a while and you can get some work done :)

Brandon 
Poulan Pro 5020AV, Husky 390XP

doc henderson

can you hit the zinc oxide with a wire wheel.  good luck.  I just bought 1/4" x 3.5" inch carriage bolts for my corn hole game to hold/pivot the legs.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: doc henderson on January 28, 2020, 11:43:13 AM
can you hit the zinc oxide with a wire wheel.  good luck.  I just bought 1/4" x 3.5" inch carriage bolts for my corn hole game to hold/pivot the legs.
Yeah, I can. Just as soon as I get my motors rewired and hung on the bench and powered up. You see the irony here? :D

A-z farmer

@old greenhorn 
We get all our bolts in bulk from woodword steel and we have had problems for quite a few years with the 1/4 inch carriage bolts longer than 3 inches .My dad said it is from China putting too much galvanize on the bolts .the only way we can use them is to run a die down them .We have hundreds of carriage bolts with this problem . We usually just go buy more .
Zeke

Old Greenhorn

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I didn't get a chance to confirm. Ain't got no time for chasing threads. ;D

Old Greenhorn

Still dragging from last night. Took it easy, and out of oil in the shop again but it was 38 out there, so not bad at all for working. Grabbed some other bolts and finished mounting the one I started last night, and bolted up 6 of them. I still have to find the parts to make a switch box for the wire wheel and wire that up before I finish mounting that, but the frame is bolted up. The only thing not tied down is the sander. That will need all new wiring too, everything is cracked and dry. Cleaning also is needed and I need to get some belts for it.
First side (Grinder on top, barrel sander/buffer (beartex wheel), full buffer, and wire wheel):

Second side (Drill press/tapper, bandsander, tool grinder):

I am going to bed early tonight and see if I can't catch up on sleep and avoid the dreams that wake me up. It's like a cascade once it starts, first it's little routine things, and the next thing I know I am back working on an ugly car accident with multiple trauma patients in the snow. Comes out of nowhere and the only solution is to get up for an hour and drink water and look for a distraction. Doesn't happy very often anymore, but I think because I have been sick and have some unresolved life issues, it is taking hold now. Good news is that the cough is waning.

Old Greenhorn

No pics tonight (you're welcome). I picked up oil tonight and got the heat running again. The temp is dropping, so that helped. I rewired the wire wheel and added a proper toggle switch. I realized I am not sure of the rotation direction on some of these units so I may have to move some stuff when I get them all powered up. I redid the feed wire on the band sander, made the wire shorter and gave it a new dead front plug. Fired that one up (I need to order some belts for it) and it runs fine, but the drive belt is getting stiff so I may replace that and while I am at it, play with the pulley size to get a little more speed on the abrasive. I also removed that tapping head from the drill press and (amazingly) laid my hand on the original chuck on the first search and re-installed it. That too needs some TLC with oiling everything to free it all up some cleaning of the moving parts to make it smooth. I keep thinking I did full rebuilds on all this stuff, but I also keep forgetting I did it well over 30 years ago. Then my son dropped by to see how it was coming and I spoke the 6 words he must hate to hear: "Hey, as long as you're here....." (My Dad said that EVERY time I stopped by after work and it usually meant getting into whatever project he was working on that day, missing dinner, and getting my wife really mad at me. I try not to be quite that bad. And no, I never minded helping Dad, he didn't ask unless he couldn't do it alone, which made for a short list.) So while he was here, we moved the table saw upstairs. It's still apart. Not quite ready to move the RA saw yet. So I also have to rewire the TS, but probably next week. I don't expect to get much done tomorrow night. I have to go fetch my granite surface plate which was on loan to the shop I was teaching classes at for the last couple of years. They have a big project and my plate is in their way. Not sure where I am putting that. The plate is a small one only 90# or so and is on a steel stand. I had steel wheels they were supposed to weld on it for the class so I could move it around, but they never did. They might do it tomorrow as a 'thank you' for the loan. Either way is fine. I have moved that all over by myself many times, but it will take some space I hadn't figured on. Can't decide if it goes upstairs or down and I need to make a cover for it (which has been on my chore list since I bought it in 1982  ;D). Anyway, by the time I pick that up, get it home, unload and move it, a lot of my time will be shot and I have a music festival this weekend that I have not started my prep work for yet, I lead the First Aid/EMT staff and help with setup, breakdown, security issues ad a bunch of other little stuff. Plus, I need to pack my gear. I have to be there by Friday noon. So probably I won't get back out in the shop until next week.
 All this wiring is tedious but has to be done. On the TS I have to do a lot of cleaning and polishing moving parts as I re-assemble it. I want things to run properly. I also have to re-do some of the work the prior owner did in a more professional manner.
 As I am getting close to the end of this project I am beginning to work on the plans in my head for the next, and final 'mini-loft' which will be a lumber storage area over dead airspace in the shop I mentioned a week ago here. Haven't even sketched anything or taken dimensions yet and I will need logs I don't have, but we will work toward that as time goes on. This will free up more floor space and give me a place to put up the lumber for the winter projects and get another level of air drying out of it. Also trying to figure out where I will put this jointer I am getting in a month or so.

Old Greenhorn

And now for something completely different (sort of):
 SO I had this festival I 'work' every February and as I packed my gear Friday morning I realized if I stick to my plan, this will be the last fest I work before I retire. No more taking vacation days and having to trudge into work and the real world on Monday morning again. I kind of relished that thought and carried it most of the weekends. Things will (hopefully) be very different in the coming year. Setup went very easy and mellow after 6 years of our team working together. So I had some time to check on non-fest projects at the Ashokan center with extra time on my hands. I walked down and checked on some stuff I have planned for the spring.
 I am still thinking about how to attack this hickory:

Then I still have that RO storm fall to finish off. The challenge at this point is to figure out how to get this home to the mill. I have figured out how to cut it several months ago. I met their educational director (nice older fella, like me) and I offered the idea of making a 10" thick cookie table from the butt of this tree that they could put along a trail that they use for educational walks and put a timeline on it for the kids to count rings and connect to the local history that was happening as the tree grew. He loved the idea and by Sunday when I was leaving, we were up to making two, one for the science side of it for the educational programs, and another for the general public visitors that come for other events to be displayed in a more central area. There is a special Ash that they also I have I need to look at which they figure is over 100 years old they would like to do a similar thing with. I think the stem is close to 40" diameter.

I also checked the bridge work we did back in early August, all those mortise and tenon joints seem to be holding up OK.

So the fest took off, and mid-day on Saturday our ice sculptor showed up and created this piece. It's a little hard to tell from my poor photos, but this is a pipe organ with a double mushroom seat, mushroom pipes, and the owl relief carving on the front and a different owl on the back.
This is the front with a fleece on the seat. (Lots of folks were taking posed pictures and a few performers were doing shoots for future album covers or whatever.)

And the keyboard detail:

ANd this is the back, almost a separate piece of work:

This fella does nice work every year for us. The kids (big and small) love to watch him work. Last year it was about 18° when he started and dropped to about 2° by midnight, this year, it was 35° and stayed warm overnight. So herein lies the challenge. Normally everybody just lets these things melt. We don't. We run 2 festivals a year. The next one is in August (not a real good time for ice sculpting). We bring this back out in August and set it at the top of the hill behind the main stage in front of the fire where we have the late night song circle and THEN we watch it melt (which can take all night and more). So we had to get this thing into the freezer today. It weighs well over 1,000#. We had thought the artist had left and we tried to figure it out ourselves. I started with the chainsaw after much discussion. After two opening cuts, the artist drove past and saw what we were doing. He smiled, parked and came over. (Boy was I glad, I had no idea what we were doing). He looked it over and the stuff we were trying to cut apart he could take apart with an 8" ice pick and a little tweak. I felt stupid. He advised that it was too dangerous to move and to just let it go back into the ground. He started pointing out the weights of various sections, the condition of the ice, and how far we had to move it (about 300 yards) over mostly rough muddy ground. We listened to all his sage words, asked some questions, agreed with his advice, and decided we were going to move at least the section above the keyboard and save it for August. The facility Chef wanted the 3 mushroom pipes on top and the mushroom bench. The artist laughed and said we had a 20% chance of getting that section to the freezer in one piece. (I  think I heard one guy on our crew mutter "hold my beer".) Anyway, with due caution and pre-briefings in case of ice failure we got it down and eventually into the freezer with no mishaps or loss. We (I) will probably build something out of timbers to get it high enough off the ground in August to look good up on the hill (Yes that move is also a challenge, about 3/4 mile). Sorry, not photos of this move, but my hands were busy, wet, and cold, and my brain was a little stressed. Next year, I think I might build a timber skid for him to build his work on, then we can drag the whole thing in the freezer.
 In talking with the sculptor I learned he also works in wood. So I will look for a nice tree for him to work on in August. ;D
 So strictly speaking, this post doesn't relate to my milling year, but it does relate to those things that influence me in my pursuits and interests and what drives where I am going and what interests me. It's the place I see, learn, and discuss things with folks I like a lot. We try to cultivate a safe place for the kids to run free and safe and learn new things. It occurs to me that it also provides a similar experience for adults that are open to such things. I have met and engaged in long conversations with folks that are so dissimilar to me and I would never meet anyone like that anywhere else and share a conversation over coffee with them. So it's all good. Now I am sitting here writing this and listening to all the music I missed over the weekend via the recorded live streams, which is also pretty neat. Turns out, we put on a heck of a show. ;D :D :)

Old Greenhorn

Wow, no updates from me all week. Hope y'all enjoyed the break ;D.
 Truth is I have been laying low because I am tired of being sick. Coughing reduced considerably this week and sleep is slowly improving, but I have been dealing with a family issue that is both distracting and upsetting which has me 'off my feed' and it's hard to focus on my own stuff. Also, that bench wiring was not something I looked forward to at all. I poked at it a little each night, but its a lot of tedious stuff working overhead so I would mix in other things. I finally finished it last night and fired those machines up (carefully) for the first time in about 33 years. Everything works. I have one wire wheel that I have to flip because it turns the wrong way, no photos today, sorry. I now need to replace wheels and stuff like that (a sanding arbor, burring wheel, sanding belts, etc) to get it all in top shape, but that can be done as time and money permits. I took one evening and worked on the layout and BOM for the last loft (lumber storage area) and worked it down to how many logs and sizes I would need and sent out an inquiry or two for logs. (I am learning that log foraging and fetching is taking more and more of my time.)
 Today was a lot of boring fill in work: moving stuff upstairs, cleaning downstairs, and I moved a lot of stuff out to my cold storage 'hut'. Took a drill press apart and when my son stopped in, we got that upstairs and back together but one of the tables (I have two on that one) is frozen and I continue to work on freeing that up.
 All in all although I hit no real milestones, the shop is beginning to look like a shop and I can begin to see some space opening up that I can actually do project work in. For me, this is huge.
 I figure the last loft will take two weekends, one to make the lumber, and one to build it with a couple of evening thrown in for hanging that first header against the head-wall. Let's see if I can finally hit a goal. ;D But that is not urgent, waiting on the logs.
 I took a look at some slabs I cut last summer and they are looking like they are ready to make something out of, so the juices are beginning to flow.  :) Gotta get some of that moved inside.
 Tomorrow is more general work cleaning up and putting things away. But it is coming along, just wanted to check in here.

doc henderson

sounds like the rest of us.  occasionally I start a project and it goes faster than expected.  always nice, but not frequent.  the log acquisition is like a pipeline.  once you get it going, it is hard to stop.  I have been "putting it out there" for about 7 years.  My wife asks, "do you really need that log?"  but I hate to send something to the landfill, if I can at least burn it some where, even if just for pleasure say at a campout.  I make every effort to take something, even if I do not need it at the time, as to not shut off the pipeline.  I usually find a project for each one.  I prob. have 100 millable logs in  my yard.  and a hobby guy living in the city limits on 3 acres.  good luck, and be careful what you wish for.

Old Greenhorn

well Doc, I am not looking for leftovers for this one. I sent a note to a logger/heavy equipment guy down the road. Not sure which type of work he is focused on right now. My request was specific for 6 logs, 2 of which were 12' the others 8' plus trim. 14" average SED. I didn't hear back, but that doesn't mean anything with this guy. I might come home Tuesday and find them in the driveway then it will take me months to catch him and pay him, IF he can decide on a price. Another guy, I just met seemed anxious to find an outlet for Pine, so I asked my son to check with him and sent him my list. Lots of stuff to keep me busy while I 'wait'. In fact my wife is a little ticked I am starting another loft, seems she has some 'things' she would like me to spend time on instead.

doc henderson

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on February 08, 2020, 06:28:35 PMIn fact my wife is a little ticked I am starting another loft, seems she has some 'things' she would like me to spend time on instead.
that is weird.  :o :o :o (you can tell her I said that :D) most of the logs are what I want, just not at the time I want them.  It works for me.  and free.  my goal in part is to find a use other than them burning at the land fill for no benefit.

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: doc henderson on February 08, 2020, 07:28:35 PMmy goal in part is to find a use other than them burning at the land fill for no benefit.
The culture here is a bit different Doc. Most folks don't waste hardly anything they can find a use for. I only know one guy with a 'log dump' and that is from site clearing and excavation work. Mostly stumps and junk slugs. The guys I sent my inquiries to, for instance, cut firewood from their logs to sell (processors) burn the junk stuff in their OWB year round, and make lumber. They rarely sell logs, but don't mind a small guy like me with occasional tiny requests, especially if they can drop it off on their way home or back to the yard. Yes, I can get 'free logs' but they come with the usual price of pulling them out and transporting. Not my forte' right now. ;D
 I know quite a few home owners who stalk the roads looking for trees cut up by the highway or fire dept that they load up and take home. Still it kills me to see all the down trees going to rot in the woods. Everything here is forest and there is more stuff than anyone can handle, but the good stuff..... gets handled.  :D

RichTired

I was out and about yesterday and passed a newly constructed mini strip mall.  It appeared that when they cleared the lot they cut and neatly stacked 15 or so 10' - 12' logs.  But it must have been a few years ago as they were beginning to rot and no way to get to them.  What a waste... :embarassed: 
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

doc henderson

when I lived in Albany, I lived at the twin oak aprtments, and down the stree they cleared land for an office park, prob. twin oaks.  I spent many Saturdays going with my Bonco II and my homelite to cut 35 inch oak logs.  @ 18 inches long it was all I could do to buck them, and get them in the back of my"truck".  I could only fit 2 at the time in the back, and after I got 20 or so, I had a good stack of wood along the side of my apartment.  then I could go out with a maul, and split away.  I think neighbors thought the "Beverly Hillbilies"  had moved in.   smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smile_banjoman smiley_old_guy smiley_fiddler

Old Greenhorn

OK, today I was alone all day, so no distractions and I was a tad tired from playing pool on the neighbors new pro table late last night (his GF is a touring pro). So I continued on the path of cleanup, fixing loose ends (I have about a months worth of loose ends) and trying to figure my next steps without falling into a rabbit hole. 
First, here is that shot of the wiring job Friday night, I added that cutoff switch that was (very well) suggested to keep the boys from getting hurt. They can't reach it.

There was a hole through the bench area that seemed to attract the boys attention, so I closed that off. Thought I could also use it as another tool board.

It also provided a place to hang an all important safety sign that I keep moving around.

(Those should be the LAST photos of the bench you see, it's 'done'.)
 While I was waiting for the paint to dry, before I could screw it in, I worked on freeing up that frozen drill press table. Got that done and rolled it into position, so this is the first floor machine operational upstairs.

Somewhere in between, I finally put a light up over the workbench downstairs because with the new loft it is pretty dark down there.

That's a big help, should have done it 3 weeks ago.
Speaking of Drill presses, I found this little guy as I was shuffling things around and cleaning. It's a shame it is missing the table and everything is frozen up but not badly rusted. It will be some summer evenings project to make it function again, but not now. I just clamped it to the rail to store it and get the kids to ask questions about it.

This little area behind the big lathe (downstairs) was just a cluster pile last week, but having gotten that grinding bench out of the way I can now store stuff there and it is accessible to roll out when I need it. This is a big deal for me. By the way leaning against the wall on the right is a piece of 304SS 1" think and 36" in diameter. Anybody have a use for it? Barring that, maybe some ideas on what I could do with it? It's a 'little weighty'. ;D

This area showed up as a pile of 'stuff and junk' in previous photos. Now, although it appears cluttered I can get access to everything and walk around the shelves to pick and store stuff. (huge difference!)

At the end of the day I got a beer and looked things over. I decided that being able to see this much floor opening up upstairs is worth the effort and I can finally envision a 'work space'.

I still have a lot more to do and feel like I didn't accomplish anything concrete this weekend, but it is coming together. On the way out I looked up at where the last loft will go to fill this open hole.

It will be a little higher than the existing loft on the right and be tagged into the header wall on the left, but give me a space to store lumber. When that happens it will open up more floor upstairs and be the last piece I need (or think I need) to get it all ship-shape.
 So really, no big stuff happening, but I am moving forward, and that is always the goal, right?

doc henderson

very inspirational.  now in addition to loosing a few pounds, I think I will start on my shop.  that SS chunk looks something useful.  feel free to drop it off if you are in town... wait this is how I got all the stuff I have that I need to organize.  It looks fantastic.  wish lived closer, I would come help with something, maybe the beer part at the end!

smiley_beertoast

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: doc henderson on February 09, 2020, 05:17:11 PM
 I think neighbors though the "Beverly Hillbilies"  had moved in.   smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smile_banjoman smiley_old_guy smiley_fiddler
This is just like my life when I lived on Long Island (let's just keep that tid-bit between us, shall we?). I started looking for a way out when I was 14 and didn't find it until I was about 30ish. In our first house (suburbia central) I had 2 woodstoves (house and shop) that I fed. I would drive all the way upstate with a flatbed, load logs, bring them home, buck and split with a maul. The neighbors had no idea what I was doing.
 I sure hope you had a woodstove in your apartment.  ;D  bon_fire

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: doc henderson on February 09, 2020, 05:52:45 PM
very inspirational.  now in addition to loosing a few pounds, I think I will start on my shop.  that SS chunk looks something useful.  feel free to drop it off if you are in town... wait this is how I got all the stuff I have that I need to organize.  It looks fantastic.  wish lived closer, I would come help with something, maybe the beer part at the end!

smiley_beertoast
Doc, if you ever make it back east I think a visit would start with the beer part. We have two much catching up to do for a couple of guys that have never met. Probably a little campfire would be nice also. But I try not to let significant work interfere with good fellowship.

Thank You Sponsors!