iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gun Stock Carving

Started by Radar67, December 22, 2011, 11:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

While searching for leather patterns, I came across this wood carving site. Check out his carved gun stocks.

Joe Cummings Studio
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

zopi

Oh, I wish I had not looked at that. lol
I have forced myself to be happy making crude carvings for awhile....I am one who tends to bog down in little details...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

T Welsh

Awesome work! Hey zopi,dont beat yourself up to bad. this carvers work is an art and he is a master at it! with all things,you either have it or you work at it. If I tried my hand at carving it would look like a 3 year old did it :D. Tim

zopi

I am not kicking myself...I am always tryong to get more amd more....it has to be perfect...we do not have any of my airbrush paintings, because the flaws drive me nuts...with the little bit of dabbling that I am doing with carving, I have promised myself not to do that to myself, amd just  let it be...
One reason I like the chainsaw...rough it out...hit it woth the flapper wheel and keep moving. lol
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!