iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Started by blade69001, December 24, 2014, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade69001

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from the Holy City!!!!!!!
Sean P.
Just being me, But it is ok you do not have to like me.

Chuck White

Merry Christmas Sean and the rest of the Forestry Forum family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

whitepine2

Same back to ya and many many more to you and all on FF

Planman1954

I hope all the Forestryforum members have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful 2015 New Year!!
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WV Sawmiller

Blade, et. al.

Happy holidays to you and the rest of the FF team. Thanks for all the interesting and valuable information you guys (and gals) have provided. Keep up the good work.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Nichols

If Balein' wire and Duck tape ever quit, my whole place is gonna fall apart!

Kasba

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your families in the New year from my family in Victoria, B.C. I would also like to say thank you to all the members that have helped me with my sawmilling journey, it has been a blessing to have this great data base of information. thank you
Timbery M285 25hp, Husqvarna 570 auto tune, Alaskan sawmill, Nova 1624 wood lathe, Dogo Argentino

Tree Dan

Merry Christmas Sean and the rest of the gang here on the forum :snowman: cut_tree :christmas:

Cheers
Wood Mizer LT40HD, Kubota KX71, New Holland LS150, Case TR270
6400 John Deere/with loader,General 20" planer, Stihl 880, Stihl 361, Dolmar 460, Husqvarna 50  and a few shovels,
60" and 30" Log Rite cant hooks, 2 home built Tree Spades, Homemade log splitter

pine

Hope that everyone has a good Christmas and an enjoyable new year. :new_year:

drobertson

Merry Christmas Sean!  and am hoping you have ordered up some fine S.C. weather for the week end!  heading that way for a few days.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

tmarch

Merry Christmas and thank you to all the members that have helped with questions and suggestions. 
A special thanks to Jeff for making this place work as great as it does. :)
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

dgdrls

Merry Christmas, to all and yours

Best
DGDrls

redprospector

1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

HOGFARMER

Wishing all a blessed Christmas with their families and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manual LT-30

rooster 58

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL  8) 8) 8) :new_year:

woodworker9

A merry and safe Christmas to everybody.

Jeff :snowball: :snowball: :new_year:
03' LT40HD25 Kohler hydraulic w/ accuset
MS 441, MS 290, New Holland L185

Lumber Grader

Merry Christmas to all the fine folks at Forestry Forum and from our family to your we wish you God's richest blessings in 2015. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Lumber Grader

Merry Christmas to all the fine folks at Forestry Forum and from our family to your we wish you God's richest blessings in 2015. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

mesquite buckeye

:christmas: :snowball1: :snowball1: :snowball1: :snowball1: :snowfight1:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

schakey

Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Ivey

Logmaster LM-4 , New Holland 4x4 w/FEL , Ford L-9000 tandem w/ prentice TS-33 loader, Nyle L200M, Cook's 4" board edger, John Deere 310se backhoe w/ forks

stanwelch

God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay. Remember , Christ, our Savior was born on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas one and all
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Dustin

Merry Christmas to everyone on the FF and their families!
Richardson Sawmill
'20 Wood-Mizer LT50HD Wide
Husqvarna 390XP and 450 chainsaws

Just getting started but already know I have an addiction problem.

Thank You Sponsors!