iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Breakfast for Supper

Started by Magicman, December 08, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Sorry CFarm, I put some jalapeños and onion in the eggs along with sausage, bacon and cheese.  My daughter and I shared this breakfast food for lunch today.   

Caveman

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Texas Ranger

We do that.  My kids call it the "egg mess" but turn up their noses at it.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

fishpharmer

Eggs with about anything is good. Throw GRITS in and its even better. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

caveman

My youngest daughter would eat the "egg mess" for every meal if I would let her.  It smells like the state fair when the onions and peppers are sautéing with the sausage in olive oil.  We usually use 7-8 eggs but lately we have cut back to 6. 

There were some fellows reroofing my house back in August.  I was making an omelet for lunch.  When I went out after lunch they were inquiring about what was on the menu due to the aroma coming out of the roof vent.  As a kid I was not a fan of eggs unless they were in a cake or cookie mix but they do a good job binding all of the good stuff together.
Caveman

WDH

Eggs mixed with sausage mixed with onions mixed with peppers, fantastic.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Just got done with a brunch. Eggs,toast and a pound of bacon. I did forget the cheese.
Gotta get Brenda to cook a apple pie for desert.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!