iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Missed out on a sawmill deal ***pictures added***

Started by southland, January 12, 2019, 05:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southland

Around my area I never run across any deals on sawmills. Finally found a deal on this one but I had just had surgery a few days before and was in no shape to go get it. Located only 40 miles from my home. When I finally called the seller he had just sold the day before, I had seen the listing 3 days before he sold.

pulled these prices of the Norwood website
Norwood Lumberpro HD36 with 23hp Vanguard, normal price $9697 sale price $8297
                                                                                                        cover $200
                                                                   brand new unused extra blades $500
                                                                                                       freight $940
                                                                                                        total $9937

As you see in photos it was covered and looks to have very few hours. From listing: 18 months old, B&S Vanguard 23hp, $200 cover, $500 worth of new/unused blades. Asking price $5000.

southland

How do I post pictures in the gallery, not letting me. 

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

samandothers

southland

Got pictures added, was having problems with my Firefox browser. Looks like new to me. Kicking myself in the rear for not getting a friend to go get this for me.   

Thank You Sponsors!